ex coming to visit

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sharpshooter, Dec 3, 2010.

1. sharpshooter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey so I have a question. My ex is coming to visit next week and I told him he could stay with me. I just started seeing someone this week and we've gone out twice, nothing serious yet, but we get along great. My ex and I get along fine and stayed hook-up buddies after we broke up. Would it be wrong to sleep with him when he visits? I hadn't though about it until my friend made a comment about it.

2. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Not as long as your new bf is allowed to sleep with other people and YOU BOTH AGREE TO IT. Hope you wear a condom. If not, then you should tell him "Hey. I had some killer sex this weekend and didn't wear condom, cool with that?"

3. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Fucking with Ex's if a thorny problem. I would recommend being up-front with your new boy-friend, and get his reaction. If you really value your relationship with him, then you might want to forego fucking with your ex!

On the other hand, people who have a long fuck-history together like to go back and relive the past sometimes and it could even be a help to you in establishing yourself into a fuck relationship with someone new.

But, in the end, whatever is best for YOU is the answer.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just make sure all three of you are 'on the same page' about this. It will also be very instructive to find out whether your new date feels jealous of your good relationship with an ex. It is only wrong to conceal things.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think it's great to have a good relationship with your ex. I also think it's very healthy to have an occasional grudge fuck if you are not seeing anyone else. You have a new boyfriend and you want to fuck around with your ex? Go for it if you want the new BF to say buh-bye! Because anyone with any amount of self esteem is likely to hit the road in my opinion.

6. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Are you just seeing him or are you SEEING him? Is he your boyfriend, or just someone you may be interested in seeing again.

In the end, the answer is this, if his ex were to come to town, what would you think? If you were him and it isn't a big deal because the two of you aren't serious, then so be it.

If you consider him your boyfriend, then obviously don't do it. If the two of you have had sex, then, frankly, I'd say don't do it.

Irregardless, you might hurt him if he found out. How does that make you feel? If that isn't a big deal to you, then perhaps it isn't that bad of an idea. If hurting him does bother you, than obviously don't do it.

Lastly, do YOU feel like it would be cheating? Would you be reasonably comfortable telling him two weeks from now if the subject came up?

The answer to this IS inside of you. You just need to ask yourself the right questions.

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hell yeah, fuck that ass. Maybe the bf will wanna join in....he might get mad that you didn't let him get any. I mean if the ex is coming over, it aint for tea.

Draft saved Draft deleted