Ex g/f comes back due to size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by captwinky, Oct 15, 2006.

1. captwinky

captwinky Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if anyone out there ever had a Girlfriend come back to you because she misses your size?

Me and my ex have been seperated for over a year but I have to see her when she picks up our son for her visitations. Lately I have been noticing that she has been checking out the package. Shes not being blattent about it but I do catch her repeatedly glancing.

I was just wondering what she may be thinking.

2. JMeister

JMeister Member

Knew a couple that was divorced and for 10 years off/on they kept hooking up because he was well hung.

3. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Yes. Even if you didn't have a big cock, after a year or so or some time apart, the old feelings would stir. A big cock probably amplifies those feelings. Every time I would break up with my ex, I knew every time I saw her that we could have sex. She would say she didn't want to or that she wasn't going to but it would always happen.

I THINK it was because of my cock but who knows...I think the cock helped at least.

4. bigenough4u

bigenough4u New Member

I have had many girls come back to me for more. They couldn't resist the dick, even when they knew I was in it only for the sex. Not sure if they came back because of size (they couldn't find bigger) or because I am good in bed. could have been the bigness or could have missed the orgasms.

haha

5. seandelevan

seandelevan Member

Happens all the time.

Even had an ex admit it to me.

6. Big Del

Gold Member

My ex sent photos of my cock to me with the title on the email - "The Only Thing I Miss about you" Sweet lady!

7. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I do not mean to rain on any parades here, but most of the guys who are screwing the ex have met them half way on the sexual reconciliation and this despite the fact that she (hopefully) does not have a big cock (or any cock for that matter.) Sometimes convenient sex is just that. She know you, she knows what she is getting it is just a little more comfortable that a stranger in the bar, the same way that you are fucking her for your own reasons.
    I used to have one or two “fuck friends” and I have no illusions; a large cock did not hurt the relationships,and obviously they were happy with the fuck or they would have found somebody else, but like I said, there was more to even just those casual meetings than dick size
    In this case he has a fairly long history with her and a son to boot. I am not saying that she does not miss your cock, but there is likely more to it than just that or she would look in the personal ads and find somebody who advertises himself as 10 inches..

8. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    You aren't raining on my parade because she told me why she was coming back, monthly, and it was because her new man didn't fill her up. She made no bones about the fact that she did not want to be in a relationship with me, but she was very specific about wanting visitation rights to my cock. Emotionally I was past her, but she was a wildcat so I obliged.

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

1)Yes...quite often.

2)I have no idea what she is thinking. She very well could be jonesin for the bone, but do not rule out her being desperate because 90% of the time other men (under 30) want nothing to do with a single mother.

Best of luck:wink:

...OB

10. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong here. Willing buyer, willing seller.

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Presumably the bigness is causing the orgasms. Why would she keep going back to a hung guy if he didn't get her off? Are there size queens that don't orgasm at all during sex?

12. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

WouldnÂ’t it be sad to keep a person with you only thanks to some inches a generous Mother Nature gave you? I am not referring to you, captwinky, just thinking.

Anyway if you undestand she just misses your size, fuck her, if the both of you want it, but do not do the mistake to dall in love again.

13. stadarcad

stadarcad New Member

I have had an ex come back for the size/sex on more than one occassion. I think it's a natural thing. If you've slepted with someone before and than you hit a dry spell the first thing you do is dig into your sex vault and find someone you really enjoyed screwiing, most of the time it tends to be the "big one" the ladies go back for and when they do I'm there to nest them away.

14. jack99821

jack99821 Member

Albums:
    Happens to me pretty often, but I don't think it's my size specifically. I usually tend to "click" really well with my gfs in general, and I haven't had any messy, dramatic breakups (just part ways on good terms, for the most part), so it's logical to get together for a weekend to catch up and have some fun at the same time. Much better than a random hook-up, anyway.

15. nrax

nrax New Member

Yes, a few of them keep coming back for more. Even GFs from 10 years ago call me up every month or so.

16. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

My Ex and I got back together this summer after a 5 month break, I;m not saying that she came back to me for my size, but within the first two hours of us seeing eachother after a breakup and a five month break, I was fucking the shit out of her. She really wanted to get back together because we are such a great fit (no pun intended) and its been the best thin thats ever happened to me

17. robmass42

robmass42 New Member

When my ex-wife and I were dating in college, we broke up and got back together more than once. I know she appreciated the size of my equipment, but she also told me that nobody got her so hot as I did when I gave her head. And she tried a few other women too.......

When she left the marriage, it was not for a bigger cock, it was for a bigger stock portfolio. We haven't fucked since she moved out, but my hunch is she has a young stud on the side. My son keeps talking about a new male friend who hangs around her - fucking could be the only possible reason.

18. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    yeah, several times.
    I agree there is usually at least more to it than the the size of your dick.

19. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Not only the ex-girlfriends come back for the sex... :wink:

20. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    I date a girl who broke up with me for whatever reason, but said because of my large cock that she would love to have an ongoing booty call relationship. She was kind of shallow but you should have seen the ass, tits, hips, face and hair on this chick; oh so fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted