Ex g/f comes back due to size?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after breaking up with my last two girlfriends, the sex kept bringing us back together. i don't think it was solely my cock because you can have a huge cock and be lousy in bed. but i'm sure it was an element in the greater issue of "i miss having sex with this person because it was so good." and that's only the physical side of it. in both cases, a lot of it had to do with the emotional elements of sex as well. all of which were reciprocated. i missed having sex with them as well, being intimate with them, connecting with them, having fun with them. i don't think it always has to be a shallow thing to hook up with an ex...booty call, just to get off, etc. it's also about missing that connection with the other person and the deeper feelings that go along with the orgasms.

now, i have had other girls that i was in less...meaningful relationships with that have come back for more or told me later on down the road how they missed certain physical attributes, including my cock. so it can go both ways. ;)

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After ten years of not having a sexual relationship but staying friends, one of my ex's and I got drunk together and wound up going at it, she admitted that after all that time and all her boyfriends inbetween she knew she was only looking for a replacement for my cock, it was nice to hear at the time but probably wasn't the best decision since it kind of turned nasty when I thought we were casual and she was trying to hook back up.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I am currently in a situation in which I have 2 kids by my current girlfriend that I have been with for 4 years, and we are going to get married in about a month. I have a ex girlfriend who I went out with thru high school and a little beyond, we had amazing sex, it just didn't work out. Anyways, she gets married to her boyfriend of 2 years next weekend, problem is she has been e-mailing and calling me non-stop for about a month wanting to hook up one last time before we both get married, being devoted to my current girlfriend, I have declined, she has openly told me that her husband to be isn't doing the job nor has the size she desires. It's nice to know I am still wanted.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently in a situation in which I have 2 kids by my current girlfriend that I have been with for 4 years, and we are going to get married in about a month. I have a ex girlfriend who I went out with thru high school and a little beyond, we had amazing sex, it just didn't work out. Anyways, she gets married to her boyfriend of 2 years next weekend, problem is she has been e-mailing and calling me non-stop for about a month wanting to hook up one last time before we both get married, being devoted to my current girlfriend, I have declined, she has openly told me that her husband to be isn't doing the job nor has the size she desires. It's nice to know I am still wanted.

nice to know, but you're absolutely making the right call by not hooking up with her. i've had a few friends now who've been contacted by exes who were just about to get married...sometimes to scary excesses. so kudos to you, sir.

never had that particular problem myself. of course, while a couple of my exes have already gotten married, none of the girlfriends i've slept with have yet. one is engaged right now. but i don't expect she'll be giving me "the call" anytime soon. lol