Ex-GF coming back...

D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Just Browsing
Media
To make a long story short...

My current girlfriend is starting to worry about how things will be different when my ex moves back from Australia. I can elaborate on the situation if you are willing to read it...lol.

Any advice on how I can ease her mind on the whole situation?

Thanks

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Elaboration would be nice, yes. How much contact do you have with your ex? Are you guys best friends, or just talk on rare occasions, or do you even talk at all? If you aren't worried about it, then your girlfriend shouldn't be either. The only thing I can say is to make sure you let her know that you care about her feelings, and when your ex DOES move back, try not to make it different for your girlfriend. Once she settles down and realized nothing has changed, then she'll get over it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
well, if you arn't going to cheat on her
tell her that
if you arn't going to leave her tell her that
I mean it's simple on your end
the tough part for her will be believing it
just tell her what's up you know

D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Just Browsing
Media
My ex and I aren't really that close anymore. We have the odd conversation on msn here and there, but other then that we don't really chat. It could be because she is in Australia right now.

But my ex is already planning on visiting me and all that. Trying to make things so that I have a reason to see her. For example, I helped her pick out a laptop before she left and now she wants me to go with her to try to return because she has had many problems with it. She invited me to her "welcome home" party, but I don't plan on attending.

I was thinking of emailing my ex, saying that maybe we should still not be in contact for awhile when she gets back. But to be honest I don't really care to be here friend. I know it sounds harsh, but I found out later that she had cheated on me. She doesn't know that I know.

Well thanks for the advice. I just don't want my current gf's worries get in the way of the relationship.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She cheated on you? Why are you even still speaking to her? Cut off contact with her immediately. If she persists, simply say that you have moved on and would prefer not to have a relationship of any kind with her.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My ex and I aren't really that close anymore. We have the odd conversation on msn here and there, but other then that we don't really chat. It could be because she is in Australia right now.

But my ex is already planning on visiting me and all that. Trying to make things so that I have a reason to see her. For example, I helped her pick out a laptop before she left and now she wants me to go with her to try to return because she has had many problems with it. She invited me to her "welcome home" party, but I don't plan on attending.

I was thinking of emailing my ex, saying that maybe we should still not be in contact for awhile when she gets back. But to be honest I don't really care to be here friend. I know it sounds harsh, but I found out later that she had cheated on me. She doesn't know that I know.

Well thanks for the advice. I just don't want my current gf's worries get in the way of the relationship.

so tell her you knwo she cheated onyou andyou dont care to be friends
but most importantly tell your CURRENT girl

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I wanted to bump this cus I think it's a shame when a relationship suffers cus people are afraid to talk
so uh, tell your girl man