Ex girlfriend

unknownmember

Just Browsing
Media
So i had broke things off with the love of my life because i felt kinda bored with our relationship. I love her to death but im in college and just needed to try other things. Well now shes met this boy who doesnt even go to our school. She talks to him on the phone all the time and they write cute romantic letters to each other. Even while shes been talking to this new guy shes been having sex with me. Now my penis is 7x4.5 but ive always felt it was alittle on the skinny side Our sex was pretty good at least on my part i can make her cum really easily but i feel thats because shes a easy cummer. Well this boy is coming to visit her this weekend, the weekend of my birthday and she said that he told her he needs to use magnums cause regulars are just too tight. This just really gets to me. I dont know why but im just so down in the dumps because
a) hes coming up on my birthday
b) hes taken the emotional connection that me and her had
c) hes got a thick cock thats going to tare her in half and make her cum (i dont think he would lie about this cause hes 23, theyve been talking for what seems like ages now, and shell see his penis this weekend)
Part me wants to say that i have no reason to feel upset becasue ive had a few one night stands since i broke up with her and am hooking up with someone now, but i still feel just miserable.
Any pick me ups anyone got.

im 18 by the way

Lindros16

Loved Member
Media
what kind of pick you up are you looking for? there is the possibility that she doesnt enjoy sex with him, or there is the possibility that she loves his thickness compared to yours...afterall, they were talking about condom size...so she must be pretty interested and excited to try something that big...its an unfortunate reality

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your post seems rather mixed up. I'm sorry you're feeling like this. But if she was really the love of your life you wouldn't have split up just because you were bored. And if you left her why are you worried that she is dating someone else?

If you really feel for her maybe you should tell her, it may not be too late. If not then don't let what she's doing bother you.

unknownmember

Just Browsing
Media
i guess you can say im just jelous. i do love her and we still maintain a very close relationship, its hard knowing that shes going to be enjoying herself with someone else

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does she know about your one night stands and hook ups? How do you know she doesn't feel the same way thinking about you being with another female?

My mode of operation is always to be honest with my feelings....If you are jealous I would be honest and tell her. How is she going to know how you feel if you don't tell her. Relationships are more than just sex. Even if she has sex with this guy.......and enjoys it......she still may have more of a connection with you..... You and she have a history together.

Hope this helps

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember you broke things off.

Having an alleged (Ill use a legal term here) thicker cock doesnt say a hell of a lot. First off I think many guys think they need Magnums when they dont and even if the guy needs them dont you think it is a bit strange that they were discussing condom size. Also maybe he doesnt know what to do with it and maybe your Ex wont even notice any difference girth-wise. Maybe your Ex is jangling your cage.
All to say if you want exclusive rights to the tunnel then re-commit and if not be prepared and back off. There is a cost both ways.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You need distance. You are still clinging to your old feelings because the two of you are still close. Not many people can remain close friends with a person they dated very seriously. You just need to stay away from her for a few months or so. Eventually, these feelings will go away as you get over her. But the distance is what allows you to get over it. If you are around her frequently you willl merely obsess over her and continue to do so. After you get some distance and hopefully get over her, you may be able to return to being friends. But you need to get her out of your system first.

Sometimes there's something to be said for mutual recriminations following a breakup.

(Lastly, just because he says he needs magnums doesn't necesarily mean anything. Lots of guys with slightly above average dicks like to flatter themselves by using such condoms.)

unknownmember

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for keeping the spirits up

To clarify a few things yes she does know about my other endevours and she has told me that she felt the same way. I guess now its my turn to feel shitty.

And weve tried keeping distance but its really hard when you live on the same floor and have the same friends.

All i know is that this weekend is going to be hell for me.

westy81

Just Browsing
Media
man...we were all 18 once and know how you feel....I try to think what I would do when I was your age...I might get out of town and hook up with and old flame that I am still friends with or a friend that I enjoy spending time with to get my mind off things....

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dont mean to sound harsh now but for one if she truely is the love of ur life then she will come back to u in one way or another. two, u broke up with her. three right now shes just out to have some fun just as u r. and right now ur just a little jelous, cause someone else is tappin what u want. if u really want her then tell her.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
Dude.... you're 18 years old. In 10 years you won't even remember this. You need to step back and take inventory of your life and what's truly important.

I realize at your age it's hard to think with anything but your dick, but it's just sex. And from what I can tell, you're not jealous that she's having sex, you're jealous that she's having sex with someone that potentially has a larger dick than you.

I guess what I'm saying is that this is really about you and your insecurities. Your dick is just your dick... and it's not going to change so get used to the idea of some men having a bigger dick than you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So i had broke things off with the love of my life because i felt kinda bored with our relationship. I love her to death but im in college and just needed to try other things.

Ah... the idiocy of youth.

When you break it off, cause you're bored.... (but really because you want to have had sex with more than one woman before you settle down)... its a decision you can't really rescind.

You made it clear you wanted out... made it clear what your priorities were...
let it go. let her go.

If she really was the love of your life... and you tossed her out... then sorry... that was not a bright thing to do... you will have to suffer this ache the rest of your life.

And if she ends up happier with some other guy... it won't be because of his stupid dick...
It will be because he valued her in ways you would not.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging from your responses, I'd say you would be jealous of this guy regardless of his penis. You still have feelings for someone and she now has a new guy. In my experiences this is normal, sometimes you find yourself comparing yourself to your ex's new mates.
Maybe you're feeling regret.

Swordfish

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel for you bro. It would be a terrible thing to go through. Tell her how you feel but only if you genuinely want to reinstate your relationship. Otherwise just stop seeing her as much and try to get out and start a new relationship.