ex girlfriends ex best friend

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rts8, Oct 17, 2005.

1. rts8

rts8 New Member

so, i dont post allot here but this has to do with a girl and my penis, so what better a place to post right? here is the scenario:
    her and i are still friends after my ex and her stopped being friends for various reasons (my ex gf has become a different person than the person we knew). anyways, we still hang out and stuff, she visits me up at school sometimes. so, this weekend she came up to visit for the weekend. friday night was kinda boring so we just sat around and watched a movie. we were both in sweatpants and stuff for comfort. well at the end of the movie we were just going to go to bed. i stood up and we talked about her bed situation for a bit when her glance shifted to my crotch. we all know sweats are great for showing but i never realll pay attention to it. she just stared at it while i tryed to continue to talk to her. the thought of her watching it made me get a semi before i could do anything about it so im sure it just made it that more pronounced. the rest of the weekend was fine but i did catch her glancing at me at certain times. but the wierd part is i know she already knew i was over average. my ex was the type who would tell her friends things like that to make them jealous. should i just forget about what happened? its really emberrasing to me because i dont want anything more to do with her than being freinds, i think it would be disrespectful to my ex if anything happened anyways. and i dont want her to think of me in any way more than a friend either.

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I think you need to talk to your friend.

I'm guessing that she was staring (and continued to stare) b/c she wanted to take that "next step" - at least that's the only reason why I would continue to stare. Don't just ignore it b/c she might keep it up thinking that perhaps you just didn't take the hint (if that's what it was) the first time.

If you find her attractive, at least reassure her of that. But tell her that you just want to remain friends out of respect for your ex and that it really means a lot to you. Maybe she'll back off and not put you in that position again.

Otherwise, if you've both written your ex off already and don't plan on rekindling any romance or friendship, I wouldn't worry about being disrespectful to her. If that's the only thing that's holding you back from sleeping with your friend...then don't let it.

3. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    There's no reason friends can't have sex

If you really don't want to then point her this way ;)

In all seriousness though I did make a post once which kind off covered this topic, it was about the way women treat hung men. In my experience, and as it turned out a lot of others too, women just get curious about big dicks. It doesn't have to mean that she wants to sleep with you it's just that it's probably something she hasn't seen before.

If you have a strong friendship then ask her about it, she might not fancy you but would like to see it. That would have the added bonus that she might tell some of her friends that you do fancy!

4. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah I don't like the type of girls being hung attracts. Or worse: when girls are mean to you/treat you like shit but then they're all nice and shit when they find out you have a big dick.

Anyway, yeah like Dorset said you could give her what she wants. Sounds like it'd be hot.

BTW aren't sweats baggy pants? How do you show off in baggy clothes? I thought you had to wear tight pants or things with a crotchpit hehe (my word, you cant have it :p)

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's possible that you're reading too much into this. Haven't you ever checked out a female friend's body before? I think just about every straight guy knows at least one woman that he has no intention of ever having sex with, but he regularly ogles her great bustline, or round butt, or whatever. Women do the same thing to us, only they're sneakier about it. (I assume that gay men do this with their straight male friends too.) It's human nature to be curious. The fact that you were discussing the bedroom situation might have sparked the idea in her mind temporarily.

If she expresses an interest in hooking up, don't tell her it's because of your respect for your ex. That's not a very strong reason, considering neither of you even like your ex much anymore. Tell her you just aren't interested in her that way, which you say is the truth. It's possible that this was just a fleeting thought on her part, and she doesn't really want to do anything. If you're worried about hurting her feelings, you can mention casually that you really value her friendship, or some other (entirely truthful) sentiment about how happy you are with your bond.

6. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Dorset is exactly right in everything he said.

7. rts8

rts8 New Member

those are good ideas guys. her and i dont have a good relationship with "our" ex, but its part of my morals that i would feel like i disrespected whatever trust my ex and i have at the moment if anything were to come of it. thats just the way i am. if it werent like that i would be all over the situation, i mean shes gorgeous. i just dont want to make the situation awkward. the ex also told me many times that my friend prefered bigger guys, so that makes me think shes seen a big one before... so that sort of curiosity seems less likely to me. if this doesnt happen again ill just forget about it and chalk it up to just checkin a friend out (god knows i check out my hot friends) but if it does how should i handle the situation as its presented? in a way that i wont violate our friendship or my morals...

8. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Wow, without violating friendship or morals?
    I'm afraid you're talking in a foreign language, you're too much of a nice guy for me to understand
    :shrug:

Where do you live? Maybe I'll introduce you to my sister
    :happy:

9. rts8

rts8 New Member

Wow, without violating friendship or morals?
    I'm afraid you're talking in a foreign language, you're too much of a nice guy for me to understand
    :shrug:

Where do you live? Maybe I'll introduce you to my sister
    :happy:
    [post=352823]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    its not like im a goody two-shoes i just have certain morals ive set for myself as to not cause hurt to people i know. im sorry but i took that as an insult.

10. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Since he's insulted, can you introduce me to your sister? B-)

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I don't know that this is a matter of "morals" really. It sounds like the all-too-common situation of someone being hot for a friend and the friend wants to stay platonic. What you're really searching for is a way to let her down gently. If your friendship is really that strong, then telling her you just want to be friends won't ruin it.

12. rts8

rts8 New Member

I don't know that this is a matter of "morals" really. It sounds like the all-too-common situation of someone being hot for a friend and the friend wants to stay platonic. What you're really searching for is a way to let her down gently. If your friendship is really that strong, then telling her you just want to be friends won't ruin it.
    [post=353044]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    i hope so. its only a matter of my morals and how i would feel like i abused someones trust. trust is a big thing to me.

13. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:

I'm very sorry, it was meant in a light hearted way, I envy your moral standards and the fact you have them will spare many tears in your future and make you a bigger and better man because of that

<!--QuoteBegin-hippyscum
    @Oct 18 2005, 09:52 PM
    Since he&#39;s insulted, can you introduce me to your sister? B-)
    [post=352994]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    Not a chance, I heard you&#39;re a filthy man-whore :evilgrin:

14. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Hm, so rumours DO have some basis in truth...

This actually reminds of that line in "Full Metal Jacket" that the Drill Sergeant gives: "Hell, Private, I like you, you can come round to my house and fuck my sister".

15. Knight

Knight New Member

Hm, so rumours DO have some basis in truth...

This actually reminds of that line in "Full Metal Jacket" that the Drill Sergeant gives: "Hell, Private, I like you, you can come round to my house and fuck my sister".
    [post=353136]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

"I didn&#39;t think they stacked shit that high"
    "Eat the peanuts outta my shee-at"

Draft saved Draft deleted