ex husband of the future more wife gifted with me

B_supermenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a problem...my future wife, with which I have not had sexual relations yet, for our choice, we will do it after the marriage, it is already gotten married stat...and speaking of dimensions of the penis of his ex husband, she remembers that it was very a lot of great...
it says that it overcame the 10in and it was very wide...instead mine arrives as soon as to 8in...I don't know whether to behave me...I fear that she is able, for the rest of the life, to make some comparisons...

besides it has a 13 year-old child, to which I want a big good and they are from him reciprocated...he has happened however to have seen him naked after the game of kick...well it has the greatest penis of mine...as her father...I feel indeed me humiliated by this situation...

what can I do? help me... should I leave her? thing done recommend me?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that made no sense try again
Obviously, you have never had to read and grade an essay question written by an 8th grader. :tongue:

My pigeon Italian is not so great; but I think what our member from Carrarra, Italy is saying is this:
  • He is engaged to be married to a woman who has been married before.
  • She has a 13 yr. old child from her first marriage.
  • She and the ex are friendly for the sake of the child.
  • They are saving sex for the wedding night. (Foolishness! IMHO)
  • Her ex-husband's penis was 10" long and thick.
  • He is afraid she will compare him to her ex and never be happy with him sexually.
  • He is thinking he should leave her.
  • He wants advice.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
His stats also say he is more gay then straight.

I want to know why you've chosen to marry this women and weigh out the positives and negatives to breaking off the marriage.

B_supermenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
they are for half gay and for half etero... my parents this they don't know it...and to make their pleasure I have thought about finding me wife (35yo are the correct age)...unfortunately that that I have found has caused me this doubt, this internal humiliation of mine...you excuse my English...

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned before we got married that my wife's ex-husband had a bigger cock than I did. Later, when I met him in person, I felt that I knew one of his "secrets" and he felt good about the fact that he had fucked my wife. It sort of made us even.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was this in English? Another thing, would you buy a car without driving it? It is not like you guys are virgins, so have sex and then see what happens before you get married.

gtocrzy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I learned before we got married that my wife's ex-husband had a bigger cock than I did. Later, when I met him in person, I felt that I knew one of his "secrets" and he felt good about the fact that he had fucked my wife. It sort of made us even.

How on Earth does that make you even, he's got a bigger cock and he fucked your wife. I'd say it's 2-0 in favor of the ex.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say it's 3-0 in favor of the ex. He's larger in the cock department, he's fucked his soon to be wife while he was married to her, and how he's probably thinking "Thank God someone else has her now!!"....haha!!