Ex Model Casey Conway - Grindr Racist Or Playing The Victim?

Grindr profile - "I'm only into White men" is that Racist to you?

• Total voters

ptsilvers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It took just one day for this retired rugby player to be pelted with racist abuse on Grindr

I don't think writing on your Grindr profile that you prefer a particular type of man including that man's nationality is being racist, it's just a prefrence.
I do however think it's inappropriate to write what nationalities you don't like, this comes across racist, narrow minded and bitter.
If I write that I like a man with a big ass does it mean I'm a bad person because I listed my prefrence of big ass men and not small ass men?
Does it mean I should be judged forever by the gay community?

Gay men fortunatley have that freedom as an adult to choose who they want to sleep with, and who they do not.

oh and in regards to Casey Conway? don't believe a word he says. All of this was done so he could get more media attention and followers across his social media platforms. He picked an easy fight when he could have just not responded or blocked that Grindr user. Why did he bother? Purely social content, Mr Aussie Bum gets kick backs and $$$ from his many 'supporters'/ advertisers so he needs to keep up that 'pretend influencer' crapola.
If anything Casey Conway is way more pretentious, self entitled and judgemental then most of the guys in Sydney, Australia.

rruk

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would find it offensive.. I think the politer way to do it is to just say to someone when the contact you, that you are looking for someone else, and that you are not my type and to be honest and polite in the response.. etc.. fairer and nicer way rather than to say I don’t want whites or any other definition etc.

Reactions: ptsilvers