Ex-president Trump

D

deleted15807

Clearly he nor Trumpism is going away it may be time to track his actions to remain relevant during the Biden years.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, next week — making his first public appearance since he left office.

The full lineup of the annual gathering of conservative lawmakers and media figures has not yet been announced, but Trump is expected to close out the program on Feb. 28th, the last day of the event, according to two sources familiar with the plans.​

"The topic of Trump’s remarks will be “the future of the Republican Party and the conservative movement,”

In other words, his speech will be, and I quote, "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me."

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I get where you're coming from, and take it seriously. I really do.

But still, I can't help LOVING the title of this thread!

You mean, of course, as opposed to ex-RESIDENT, ex-grifter-in-chief, ex-chief-bonespurs-draft-dodger, ex-pussy grabber-in-chief, ex-"I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it," ex-dictator-wanna-be, ex-hate mongering rabble rouser, ex- "perfect caller" seeking to extort a foreign government for dirt on a political rival, ex-Putin stooge-Russian asset, ex-twice impeached never before in the history of HISTORIES, ex-king who has the power to do ANYTHING he has the power to do, and ex-criminally negligent killer of an estimated 300 THOUSAND AMERICANS who (according to the Trump Death Clock) wouldn't have died if he hadn't lied to the American people, obstructed information, undermined science, engaged in a campaign of DISINFORMATION, incited anti-safe measures INSURRECTIONISTS, and literally made a CULTURAL WAR out of response to a killer PANDEMIC...

don't you?

Trump is like a 9/11 hijacker being cheered on by the plane's own passengers in the GOP: Joe Scarborough - Raw Story

Last edited:
D

deleted116951

Probably will be announcing the formation of the Patriot party...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Given Trump and Co's malicious penchant for giving names to laws, commissions, and agencies that did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the name suggested, "patriot" party WOULD be par for the course.

Maybe in their sick-minded, twisted, Bizarro world "alternate realitiy" they're "patriots." But imo, co-conspirators to armed insurrection against DEMOCRACY and a citizen's RIGHT TO VOTE, AREN'T fkn PATRIOTS.

Not by a LONG shot.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Clearly he nor Trumpism is going away it may be time to track his actions to remain relevant during the Biden years.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump will speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, next week — making his first public appearance since he left office.

The full lineup of the annual gathering of conservative lawmakers and media figures has not yet been announced, but Trump is expected to close out the program on Feb. 28th, the last day of the event, according to two sources familiar with the plans.​

"The topic of Trump’s remarks will be “the future of the Republican Party and the conservative movement,”

In other words, his speech will be, and I quote, "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me."
You only listed "me" eight times. You should have put "me" at leased 12 times! Perhaps an infinite number!

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I have been watched CNN off and on all day. Every time I turn the station to CNN, the anchors are all tuned into Trump. CNN does not like Trump, but CNN just keeps on covering Trump. It appears that CNN gives more air time to Trump than to Biden.

Perhaps somehow the Democratic Party needs to convince CNN that when they start that on and on coverage of Trump that Democrats and Independents are changing channels.

CNN does understand ratings!

Reactions: b.c.