Ex Size

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys I had a friend tell me today his wife told him she had a guy bigger then him. He said he asked her this before they got married 18 years ago and she told him she had no body his size that he was the biggest. I guess when he asked for details she told him some stuff, but he got pissed at her for lying to him there entire marriage. He then asked her how much bigger the guy was then him and she said she could not remember. Now he is even madder. He asked me what I thought about her saying she couldnt remember. I told him I think she knows how big he was if she told him he was bigger. What do you guys think? Do you think she knows? He keeps messaging me telling me she is a liar that she knows. I dont know what else to tell him. I told him to try and forget about it and move on.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's short and simple... he's insecure. being mad at his wife for lying their entire marriage that he's the biggest she ever had? almost sounds like him being her biggest was a requirement for the marriage itself. it's kinda sad if you really think about it.

you need to tell you buddy to get over it and move on. she's with him now and that's all that matters. if he lets this eat him up inside then it will only get in the way of their relationship.

lastly, every women remembers that "big" one. trust me, don't believe it if she says she can't remember. she's simply saying that to not hurt our fragile egos. some of us men can handle it but most men can't so women just choose to not say anything concrete. why bother as it's trivial in the grand scheme of things and most times, men take it too far if they're "smaller". think about it, i bet you still remember that super-hot chick you fucked 10 years ago... she remembers that big dick too.

i don't know why men do this to themselves. life is more than a big dick and if your life is all about having a big dick then i feel for you as a fellow man.

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's short and simple... he's insecure. being mad at his wife for lying their entire marriage that he's the biggest she ever had? almost sounds like him being her biggest was a requirement for the marriage itself. it's kinda sad if you really think about it.

you need to tell you buddy to get over it and move on. she's with him now and that's all that matters. if he lets this eat him up inside then it will only get in the way of their relationship.

lastly, every women remembers that "big" one. trust me, don't believe it if she says she can't remember. she's simply saying that to not hurt our fragile egos. some of us men can handle it but most men can't so women just choose to not say anything concrete. why bother as it's trivial in the grand scheme of things and most times, men take it too far if they're "smaller". think about it, i bet you still remember that super-hot chick you fucked 10 years ago... she remembers that big dick too.

i don't know why men do this to themselves. life is more than a big dick and if your life is all about having a big dick then i feel for you as a fellow man.
Thanks for the reply. I told him to try and forget about it. I think it crushed is ego a bit. I know he is pretty big seen him at the gym showering. He looked to be around 7” soft and pretty thick. I think thats what it is. Hopefully he gets over it after a bit. I get being mad she lied to him, but I would just be maybe mad about the lie itself. I will keep you updated on this as he tells me. Lol

Reactions: B_er and teninchman

I think he’s making much too big a deal of it..... especially being 18 years after the fact. At the time, she probably sensed his insecurities and was only trying to stroke his ego.

Reactions: welovebigcock

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my god let it go - what a dumb thing to be angry about - insecure is the word - If she isn't cheating on him and has been faithful - she clearly could careless about his size and loves him for him - which is way more important than being loved for the size of your dick - that is so shallow. Your friend needs some kind of adjustment or therapy appt. not sure which - but this is really dumb, especially when marriages/relationships are so difficult in the first place.

j-197

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He asked her the question 18 years ago with a desired answer in mind, she knew that and so she went along with it. Nothing wrong with that, it would be slightly awkward for her to just say yes. She's been married to him for 18 years, clearly she chose him to be her man.... Tell him he's being ridiculous. If he doesn't wanna view it that way, from her perspective, then he's too immature to handle the topic reasonably.

j-197

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my god let it go - what a dumb thing to be angry about - insecure is the word - If she isn't cheating on him and has been faithful - she clearly could careless about his size and loves him for him - which is way more important than being loved for the size of your dick - that is so shallow. Your friend needs some kind of adjustment or therapy appt. not sure which - but this is really dumb, especially when marriages/relationships are so difficult in the first place.

Exactly. Seems like he's acting as if the wife said the other guy's dick was better. Extremely insecure.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It may be the realization of this coming out after all these years. Why did he ask his wife these details after 18 years of marriage?

Quick story. I posted this recently somewhere on another thread. . .

My wife and I recently went to a wake in the town she grew up. The father of a close friend. At the wake we got separated and I noticed some guy had her ear across the room for like half an hour. She finally got away from him and asked her brother who the guy was. Well, it turned out to be the guy who took my wife to the prom. She didn’t even recognize him! Apparently he never fully introduced himself. Maybe he assumed she recognized him. Mind you, I had heard about this guy on ocassion from my mother-in-law who would make this dude sound like the best thing in the world. She even carried around a picture of my wife and him at the senior prom, until my wife told her mother to get rid of it. The dude was now like 50 pounds overweight, had a bad fitting suit, and looked all disheveled. My wife told me afterwards that he went into detail about problems with his children and all kinds of other issues he was having. She felt sorry for him, without knowing at the time who he was.

Oh, did I tell you how all that shit made me look? I’m George Clooney, Bradley Cooper and Brad Pitt all rolled into one. I don’t think my wife and this dude ever had sex, but even if they did, do you think my wife was thinking about his dick when she couldn’t even recall whom she was speaking with?

Tell your friend to move on.

Reactions: S_Dick and ronin001

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok he called me today to talk. I guess she gave him details of what happened that has pushed him to be pissed. She told him she came soon as the guy put it in her. I told him to stop asking questions. She also told him she slept with a guy she was seeing before him that she told him years ago she never slept with. I know he needs to stop talking to her about this, but it seems she lied to him about a few things. Seems all messed up to me. I have a feeling they will be arguing for awhile now.

Reactions: B_er

indybanker1946

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is only me...but I loved hearing about the dicks my late wife and current lady friend had before me. Whether they were bigger or smaller I thoroughly enjoy my women sharing their experiences with me. However, they don't seem quite as keen with me sharing my experiences with them...go figure.

Reactions: NakedWalker

bellybama

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok he called me today to talk. I guess she gave him details of what happened that has pushed him to be pissed. She told him she came soon as the guy put it in her. I told him to stop asking questions. She also told him she slept with a guy she was seeing before him that she told him years ago she never slept with. I know he needs to stop talking to her about this, but it seems she lied to him about a few things. Seems all messed up to me. I have a feeling they will be arguing for awhile now.
That sounds like she's saying stuff to get under his skin.

He should just reply with something endearing, like "I always wondered why there was a back-draft during sex." Or "I'm so glad we're being honest with each other now. We need to discuss proper hygiene, and what causes odours. Here are some pamphlets I've been waiting 18 years to give you." (Fighting in relationships is so fun lol)

Most women don't instantly orgasm upon penetration, regardless of size.

In saying that, I'm not entirely sure about the female orgasm... If you're hiding your genitals on the inside, what else are you hiding? :p

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is only me...but I loved hearing about the dicks my late wife and current lady friend had before me. Whether they were bigger or smaller I thoroughly enjoy my women sharing their experiences with me. However, they don't seem quite as keen with me sharing my experiences with them...go figure.

I have found the exact opposite. I was interested but didn’t truly want to know about my wife’s past. And meanwhile, she could care less about mine. She has never asked a thing!