Ex wants to worship my cock, but she's married!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I've got a dilemna. Last night at about 12:00 pm est., I received a phone call from my ex that has been in town for the past three weeks. She was acting funny on the phone, and I was thinking "what the fuck is she up to?" She had been trying to get me to fuck her cousin over the past week (her cousin is REAL COUNTRY, and would fuck me just because of my cock!). I have been busy, and to be honest have been going through a bit of a dry spell and didn't want to break it with having sex with my ex's cousin! i wanted to have sex with the woman of my choice! So, nothing happened between the cousin and I, and I was fine with that. So the ex starts asking me who I would rather have sex with, HER or her cousin. I'm like I'd rather fuck her, rather than her cousin....BIG MISTAKE! She was like I want to come over right now (we live in the country and it is about a 15 minute drive one way), I was tired and not in the mood. I am also NOT WANTING TO RUIN HER MARRIAGE AND FAMILY! I was like "I don't think that would be a good idea" and she was like "Why, I think it would be great, my husband is married to me and doesn't own my body." my thoughts were "that's just the fat dick talking". I made the mistake of thinking that she had a real strong marriage, and showed her my gallery at this site, and a couple of movie clips I made with the same cell phone. Turns out she couldn't stop thinking about my pics and video, it just built up to the point where she is going to take the deep plunge. I wanted to call her a cock hound and for her to slap herself silly. All that came out of my mouth was "I just want you to be happy and keeping your family unit secure is what I think would make you happy, whether you realize this or not." She says "You're cock would make me happy, I want you to eat me out and then I want to sit up and watch your cock go inside me!" I had to catch my breath after that, and my cock started to come to life. Dumbass me was like "Well if that would make you happy how could I deny that to you." So, she is coming over at like 5:00 pm est. and I will most likely ream her out! I will make a last ditch effort to try to convince her not to fuck me, although that probably won't work. We haven't had sex since I was like 19. Well, I'm a late bloomer and probably didn't become a full man until age 27. My size has greatly increased since then, and my penis is unrecognizable by her. She is "cockatized" and I am weak willed, I hope this turns out well. Any advice to give me before she comes over this evening? I don't want to open the gates of hell with this situation! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Imagine how it would feel if the tables were turned. Assume that you are married and your wife found a guy on the side. A guy that could fuck and turn her out better than you. How would you feel? I have been in both sets of shoes: The Cheater and the Cheated. I think that you shouldn't do it with her. She's married. Besides, he could sue you for breaking up his marriage.

Go ahead and fuck the cousin (if the cousin isn't married or with a boyfriend). You don't have to have a relationship with her.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry you are facing this predicament, Tripod.

Often, in a dry spell, we think with the wrong head. I feel that an ex is an ex; now that she is married, I would not get involved with her. I know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but I would not like to be the cause of a second failed marriage (hers).

I only fear that, in time, this tryst would leak out and things might turn ugly for you, her and her husband.

I wish you the best. Douse her with cold water when she comes.

lillest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just don't do it. In fact, to remove further temptation leave home before she gets there. If you have to look for advice on what to do, you shouldn't do it. Save your meat for someone more deserving.

L.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tripod said:
I have been busy, and to be honest have been going through a bit of a dry spell and didn't want to break it with having sex with my ex's cousin! i wanted to have sex with the woman of my choice!

Then why are you considering having sex with your ex? Is she the woman of your choice or is she just available for sex? Big difference.

You may want to reconsider. You're young, attractive, and shouldn't have any problem finding someone who isn't married. Do you really want the potential problems attached to being the "other man"?

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I won't attempt to give you advice on what you should do, as I believe you already know what the "right" descision is, take light from this situation. As what it has done has revealed quite a bit about her character.

Here is someone who has no respect for her family or her husband. She is quite prepared to jeopardize her relationships for "sex". Now you may or may not be the best she ever had ;), but really that is beside the point.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
big dirigible said:
There's a proper place for an ex, and that's far away.

Indeed! -
I've been approached (though not in such a frantic way) by a couple of my ex'es, and have never felt the slightest urge to have sex with them again. I haven't even felt flattered about it. An ex is an ex. - And if they had also been married, I would have told them off in no uncertain terms.

Spare yourself - and her - from the prospect of a lot of trouble. Just don't do it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The LPSG Magic 8 Ball says you will do it no matter what we say.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe he's gone to do it...I wish I had a dilemma like that but with Matt Damon (except that I'd tell you guys afterwards all the juicy details and maybe add more juicier stuff on top of that to get you all soaking wet). Hehehe.
I wouldn't blame him. Horny straight girl vs. Horny straight guy. Fat dick in a tight spot. End of story...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, she probably won't be here for a little while. I appreciate everyone's advice and I am taking it to heart. I will do my absolute best to make sure no sex takes place. Even though it's been a while since I've seen the look of wonder, awe, and ecstacy in a woman's face, I need to keep my karma clean. A triple thanx to everyone who posted. I will let you know what happens tonight, feel free to keep the advice cumming, I may need a last minute bit of lpsg courage to do what needs to be done.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tripod said:
...she is coming over at like 5:00 pm est. and I will most likely ream her out! I will make a last ditch effort to try to convince her not to fuck me...
These 2 statements are contradictory. :rolleyes:

Maybe you still are carrying a bit of a torch, too. You send your ex nude pics and vids of yourself, she calls you at midnight, etc. You're a big boy and you have to decide what is right for you. I think you made up your mind about this when you invited her over, Tripod. If that's happening then you will just have to deal with possible repercussions. Hopefully it will turn out ok.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tripod said:
Nope, she probably won't be here for a little while. I appreciate everyone's advice and I am taking it to heart. I will do my absolute best to make sure no sex takes place. Even though it's been a while since I've seen the look of wonder, awe, and ecstacy in a woman's face, I need to keep my karma clean. A triple thanx to everyone who posted. I will let you know what happens tonight, feel free to keep the advice cumming, I may need a last minute bit of lpsg courage to do what needs to be done.
You're letting her come over to have sex with you so that you can tell her you don't want to have sex with her once she gets there? :cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's actually coming over to get a bag. I just let her see the videos on the phone and showed her my gallery since she asked what was going on with the bulge in my pants. I didn't want to lie and not tell her that I have been growing alot since I was 19. We are still pretty good friends, and tell each other pretty private things (sexual nature). I just had no idea that she would be affected, since my last ex had found after 4 years into the relationship, that she could totally withstand the power of my package, any time any place. So she's coming over anyway and probably will be here soon. I might get the cold shower ready.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tripod said:
She's actually coming over to get a bag. I just let her see the videos on the phone and showed her my gallery since she asked what was going on with the bulge in my pants. I didn't want to lie and not tell her that I have been growing alot since I was 19. We are still pretty good friends, and tell each other pretty private things (sexual nature). I just had no idea that she would be affected, since my last ex had found after 4 years into the relationship, that she could totally withstand the power of my package, any time any place. So she's coming over anyway and probably will be here soon. I might get the cold shower ready.

Enjoy the fuck.

I look forward to the follow-up thread: "I fucked my married ex, and now she won't leave me alone". :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, all that sex will be worth getting her knocked up and end up being a topic on Jerry Springer. Get paid. Get paid. Get paid. Make her pay for your dick. Treat it as a business transaction. Get paid to get laid. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
invisibleman said:
Well, all that sex will be worth getting her knocked up and end up being a topic on Jerry Springer. Get paid. Get paid. Get paid. Make her pay for your dick. Treat it as a business transaction. Get paid to get laid. :smile:

Oh...and set the fee high...and wear a rubber or two when she does pay you.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fuck, why does ex-sex have to be so good, yet so bad? i can't say that i've excercised restraint when an ex wanted to fuck "for old times sake" and i happened to be single. physical passion can run high when you are free from relationship expectations with someone so familiar. and it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, male ego plays a part too. do i want to know i can fuck better than the new person my ex is with? fuck yeah i do.

this might sound crass, but any damage she may cause her relationship is her problem, not yours. maybe she really does just want to get some dick and be done with it, and it sounds like you're going to deliver the goods, so go ahead and fuck her. don't tell anybody, even if you feel guilty. tell her not to talk about her husband or family around you. if she goes psycho on you check out and move on.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
scanjock8 said:
fuck, why does ex-sex have to be so good, yet so bad?if she goes psycho on you...

Hence, get paid for the sex (I do mean set the fee high) and if she jumps on that price...wear the friggin' rubbers with a good premium lube like Wet Platinum--no gummy KY spit in a tube (double bag--so you don't get her pregnant). You don't want baby's mama drama with added "Who's The Daddy? Aye Caramba!!" Hehehe.