Ex wants to worship my cock, but she's married!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was like role playing about all of this...saw I had a weakness (between my legs) and exploited it. Sure, I've got a big fat dick, but her husband from what I've been told is no slouch in that department. She was just playing the bad girl, fucking with me, probably because I cheated on her like two or three times back when we were dating as young adults. She even made up that shit about sleeping with two guys to sweeten the deal so to speak. It was all designed to drive me nuts and it had it's desired effect. The only problem is my usual raging sex drive has taken a dive! I usually take it out atleast once a day to give it a few squeeze and shakes, but I have touched it only to pee. That fucker did most of the thinkin' anyway during this crisis...it should be beat. Atleast nobody got hurt and the Ex is back home in the arms of her husband and all is quiet on the western front......................................................................................

Oh, and I Love You Guys!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
tripod said:
She was like role playing about all of this...saw I had a weakness (between my legs) and exploited it. (...) That fucker did most of the thinkin' anyway during this crisis...it should be beat.

Well, that has a well known ring to it! :biggrin1: I actually was thinking that might be part of the picture. And an ex sure would know how to go about it.
Glad to know it all ended well!
- If you feel like beating it, I hope you'll find an enjoyable way of doing just that! :cool:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, this thread is as good as an episode from Young and The Restless. I couldn't stop reading.

Will he? Won't he? Will they? Won't they. Aaaaarrrrggghhhh! The tension mounts. In the end, you made the right decision. Be proud.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feeling a Rush Of Blood To The Shaft after looking at Karmen's Excellent gallery....WOW, first sign of life in like 24 hrs! Yeah, people back to the drawing board....

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, you have some willpower! I would never be able to turn down sex from someone I was attracted to, especially if they were right there with me.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Good for you tripod, glad everything turned out well.
Self respect is earned, its not given. You deserve a pat
on the back! Heads up!!!!:smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Tripod! This is SUCH a carbon copy of me and my ex...AMAZING!

She ended up cheating on me before we broke up, because I wasn't ready for marriage YET, so she scored herself and older rich guy.

What we had in common was not only how we got along...but we were sexually addicted to each other.

Time passed, she married, I moved on. We ran into each other and ended up having lunch. We talked EXTENSIVELY about what we had/have and also her marriage. She invited me to "hang out" the next weekend. I reluctantly declined.

I held the upper hand at that point and hold it to this day when we come across each other. But I deliberated that day:

I could...

A)Fuck the bejeezus out of her just like she needed it. This would put an end to my lingering lust I still have for her. It would also remind her exactly what she decided to walk away from. Plus, it would take a proverbial Cleveland Steamer on her dreary-ass, financially-driven marriage.

B) Walk away from her. This would not only remind her of what she decided to destroy, but it would give her that hopeless felling that she is forever condemned to unfulfilling sex with a wealthy man. Further, it would make her second-guess her feeling attractive and desired, and being that she was an attention whore this would be like a house of mirrors breaking.

Ya...I'm Evil...sometimes

OmahaBeef

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I had the cousin spend the night over the weekend and I had some noteworthy moments I decided I'd share. First off, she has a tiny mouth that scraped my inner foreskin with her teeth so bad that I am currently healing. When I was giving her oral, I was trying to kinda open her up with my fingers which did not work so well. I managed to only get in three fingers which was kinda a snug fit.... she was VERY wet though! I usually only run a 50 percent successful penetration rate with new partners (first time). I was feeling good about this for some reason though.

I inserted my semi which can get choked with a small pussy and kind of managed to achieve an entrance. She then took in a huge breath when I penetrated her fully with my semi which was getting choked pretty good at that point. "Damn!", she said as I plunged in again to the hilt. She then started to get nervous, because I think the sensation was so intense and she was filled up so much, that she started to dry up a smidge, which was enough to increase the friction, until my dick could no longer stand the pain, and I had to withdraw. We laid there for a bit with her hand on my soft cock. She then turned to me and said, "I'll have to give you a dollar and shake your hand!". I was like, "What?", She then proceeded to tell me, that she told my ex that she's had BIG before, and my ex was like, "If he's the biggest you've ever had, you have to give him a dollar. If he's too big, you have to shake his hand."

I smiled big and proceeded to get nice and hard... I turner to her and convinced her that my extra hardness would barrel it's way in and make penetration easier. "Well let's do it!" was her reply (I love a trooper and this girl prides herself on being able to take anyone...). I then positioned myself, pushed my way in a bit and stabilized my stance. I then withdrew a couple of inches and plunged deep inside. "Oh my God... Oh damn!" came out of her mouth, and her arms... no shit, came up in front of her like she was about to get in a car accident and stayed that way for like 5 minutes. It was the quintessential big dick experience. Afterwards she was amazed that she took it and gushed about my size. I got a phone call from my ex, confirming all of this the next day (her cousin called her and told her everything)... fucking priceless
:headbang:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry I didn't clarify that, this is my ex-girlfriend that I had when I was like 18-20 years old's cousin. It is still a little white trash-like though... I do live in North Carolina which is only a tank of gas away from West Virginia.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should be goin' back for more in a couple of days (I'm tryin to heal fast), gonna get me a birthday gift.... She should be more relaxed this time and is going to keep her teeth away from my cock. I should be more relaxed as well, which means a harder and larger erection! Which will also bring more of that shit we all love ("God Damns, Oh God's, Oh SHIT's, etc.)!!