Ex Wife and New Relationship

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Split up and divorced from my wife a few years ago

We grew apart, she thought I was working too hard in my career etc. She found someone else etc etc etc

Shortly after we split she sent me photos of my cock with the tag line "This is the only thing I miss about you" sweet lady eh?

Anyway she has now remarried and after a couple of years of no communication she has started to email me

Last weekend she sent me a very sexual email

The basic premise of it was (I think) she would like me to enter into a 3some with her and her new husband. She always loved my size

I get the impression her new guy is a lot smaller than me from what she wrote

"during sex he asked me how big her ex (Me) was in comparison, my response was - don't even ask that question if you are going to be hurt by the answer"

So I am guessing he is much smaller. Not sure why my ex is now flirting with me

I am in a very settled and happy relationship, but part of me wonders if I should just go back and humiliate this new guy or not

I know it is stupid and juvenile

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what did the guy do to you to deserve that? you want revenge but dont use him to get it. she sounds like you are well rid of her. count your blessings.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys

I was so hurt by the end of my marriage

You are right, and I never seriously thought I would go back to her or even fuck her one last time

I do not know her new husband, but I do know he doesnt deserve any more shit than he is already probably going thru

Cheers

Del

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always turn this down. The only reason women get back in touch is because they are feeling lonely/unattractive/horny and want you to give them a "boost" in whatever way is possible.

As soon as you have fulfilled her temporary need she will go back to her husband. You will be left in a daze and you will probably end up wanting her back, missing her (moreso than you do already; if you even do).

It's not worth it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know her new husband, but I do know he doesnt deserve any more shit than he is already probably going thru

Good on you, man. I hear that she really hurt you, but what does an email like the one she sent you say except "I'm shallow, self-centred and increasingly pathetic."

You win, man. She lost. It may not feel good, but she came crawling back - in a really vile way - and you get to be the one with dignity and, like you said, the greater respect for that poor man. Your decision to move on and feel sorry for her new man is absolutely the best one I think you can make.

That being said, don't let anyone blame you for at least entertaining the thought of revenge. Anyone would. But in her mind now you will be the one who is "over it" and over her. Karma's great that way. She's enacting your revenge without you having to do anything unscrupulous.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
Good on you, man. I hear that she really hurt you, but what does an email like the one she sent you say except "I'm shallow, self-centred and increasingly pathetic."

You win, man. She lost. It may not feel good, but she came crawling back - in a really vile way - and you get to be the one with dignity and, like you said, the greater respect for that poor man. Your decision to move on and feel sorry for her new man is absolutely the best one I think you can make.

That being said, don't let anyone blame you for at least entertaining the thought of revenge. Anyone would. But in her mind now you will be the one who is "over it" and over her. Karma's great that way. She's enacting your revenge without you having to do anything unscrupulous.

Ohhh YES! What he said ^^^ Maybe you weren't even looking to "win," but I can assure you, you will kick yourself if you run back to her call, because you will surely end up feeling like you lost. The very best thing you can do in this situation is poo-poo like you are WAY above it - because you are.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Glad to hear that you decided against accepting her offer. It sounds to me like your ex is looking to test her control over you. Nothing good can come of it and your rejecting her will be empowering for you.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She sounds like a 'piece of work'. If it were me I would not even answer the email. Possibly even get a new email!

Ex spouses can be quite difficult to communicate with. The least contact can be used as ammo, even when you are trying to be friendly.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in a very settled and happy relationship, but part of me wonders if I should just go back and humiliate this new guy or not.

Not.

What's lost if you do?
Your dignity by responding to her desires.
His dignity if he's not looking to be a cuckhold.
The only gain being her satisfaction x2 because not only did you respond to her call you gave her the dick she craves.

What's lost if you don't?
Her sense of control over you and her ability to use a size comparison to make her current guy feel bad about himself.

If you're feeling evil and your partner is fine with 3ways, invite your ex to join the two of you but tell her she's only allowed to touch your gf.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with Countryguy63 on this. Sometimes karma can be a rather quiet, but still fully satisfying, bitch--and you didn't even have to do anything.

NCbear (who sometimes feels similarly to the OP in his first post: sometimes I want to go back to my ex and say, "You left me because I wasn't sending enough money your way? Well, I'm now making 3x the salary, and my man is the hung bodybuilder you talked about admiringly at the YMCA all those years ago. Jealous much?" . . . . but I'm too happy now to stir up all that crap)

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am seriously drunk and feeling as horny as hell

I told my ex "no" but every so often she will text me and taunt me to go back and "finish" what I started.................

She will always be white and I will always be her BBC.................. I just want to slap my cock against hwe face abd tell her to stfu.........

skibug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Great decsion Del....best to move on with your new life..it must be great to know she stills desires you tho.....pretty cool Del...
All the very best to you...

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell her you're coming over and send her a pic of your hard cock.. Tell her you're going to make her suck it long and hard before you bend her over and bang her good.. Then don't show up.. Never answers her texts right away, wait a few days.. You should completely ignore this woman but if you can't then ONLY tease her..