exaggerated cocks

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its safe to say that most of the guys here exsagerate there really size because we all know really that a full 8 inches is big and any thing longer is quite rare and most guys claim to be 8 and 9 and even 10+ but if there were as big as they say then they would prove it with a ruler because they know that not many guys can do that.
iv seen alot of threads asking whats your size and loads of guys saying 9x6 or 8x5.5 or something but hardly any one post a measuring pic and proves it and thats because there exsagerating.so i was wondering how many guys would post proper ruler pic.ruler along the top of your cock to see how many guys are really longer than 7 inchs 8inchs or even bigger.
then we will get a really idear of how rare a 7,8 or bigger cocks really are.

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do agree with you that cocks are like fish stories and get bigger and bigger.

but from some of the pics on this site, there are a lot of really big cocks out there.

hungpiggy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with you completely and will be posting an new pic of mine with a rule up against as soon as.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, guys exaggerate their size, that's not new and it seems like these threads have been increasing in number over the past month or so. Anway, I know my size is what it says in my signature because I measure the 'proper' way, yet I'm hesitant to post pics of my penis online as I've seen what happens to men that do this (their pictures end up on someone else's body on a dating site), not to mention the fact that I'm just not comfortable with having pictures of my penis floating around the internet. I took my penis from 7"x4.75" to 9.25-9.5"(varies)x5.75" (girth is so hard to gain for me!) with over a year and a half of p.e. Anyway, hope this answer doesn't make you think I'm a fake, and perhaps someday I'll have the want to post pics once I finish p.e. Guys that fake their measurements make it bad for guys like me that do p.e. and do eventually have big dicks, yet don't post pics for their own personal reasons. So in the end I guess it'll be up to each person's own judgement as to whether or not what they see is valid or not.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Id love to post a pic but you'd have to put the effort into seeing if this thread exists already or not. Since the last version was barely a week ago I think.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Hehehe..............some good answers.

Here is reality for you gentlemen.

Back up what you say.

They make flexible tape measures, so Stretch it out, and take those pics.
PROVE you got what you do.

Like I did (though, my pics ain't up anymore, mine are with tape measures).

So when I say I am 8 X 6, I can truthfully say with a measuring tape picture, I am proof of my own pudding.

In reality, it just depends on my mood (as Katana said), I do get thicker than 6" (between 1/4" or so), but usually the same on length or close...........

Attachments

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hehehe..............some good answers.

Here is reality for you gentlemen.

Back up what you say.

They make flexible tape measures, so Stretch it out, and take those pics.
PROVE you got what you do.

Like I did (though, my pics ain't up anymore, mine are with tape measures).

So when I say I am 8 X 6, I can truthfully say with a measuring tape picture, I am proof of my own pudding.

I did not see the 1 in that photo----But 6 thick is easy! Hell I have 6 thick!

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to take a measuring pic, but frankly I find it hard (no pun) to get my full raging erection while fumbling with a ruler and camera. In my pics I'm probably 7.5 - 7.75", but when I do have that raging hard on it gets to about 8". I do wonder if I look my size in my pics...

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my attached pic, it shows that my cock is kinda 18 cm, but I doubt it's TRULY that long, so, if asked directly, I'll probably say about 6". If a lady gets curious, it'd probably be better to be around a half-inch longer than what you say, wouldn't it? Considering 6" ain't nothing to be ashamed of (I can hear all the guys that are longer than that when they are soft laughing right now), saying that wouldn't exactly deter anyone, so surprising them that it's a bit longer wouldn't hurt.

Besides, my cock is pretty much exactly the same length as the distance from my wrist/heel of my palm to the tip of my middle finger, so if anyone asks, I can just show them that.

Attachments

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Just a lil thought.. we're at LPSG... I think average size here is far away from the real average. Maybe that could be the reason so many 8 or 9 inchers around?

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think most guys will exaggerate at least occasionally.
I have before, especially in sex chatrooms, but I am doing my best to resist the temptation these days. It's difficult on this site because I'm sure many of the guys here are exaggerating, so it kind of makes me want to inflate my measurements to put myself higher up in the rankings, so to speak. I'm also sure that the real average measurement here would be significantly higher than among all men in general, but I just am not sure how much higher...

The only way to know for sure is to see it in real life.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course everybody here is so open and honest? Surely if they Photoshop their uh "member," they would similarly enlarge the ruler along with it?

Point is, why should anybody have to "prove" it?, and perhaps a ruler still isn't proof.