Exaggerating cock size?

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a guy on the internet who claimed he was 5 foot 11 and had a 7 inch cock.

He was 5 foot 7 max and probably more like 5 inches..

I wouldn't do that myself, but I can sure understand why guys do it.
Can you honestly say that you would have wanted to meet him if he had been honest and said that he was only 5'7"?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, sometimes, it is just a matter of mismeasurement. No one is "lying". They are just mistaken. For example, my girlfriend has measured me as 8", I have no clue how. I pointed out straight away that I am actually three quarters of an inch below that. Luckily, she's not the kind who cares about size anyway.

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wrote something about this on another post too but I wanted to hear what people think. I'm pretty new to the site but I kinda wonder about if the cock sizes people claim here are legit. For me, I'm a legit 6.75 in. long and 5.5 in. circumference. I don't exaggerate. I always figure I'm pretty good in the size dept. and women are usually pleased. Then I come here and everyone's saying they're 9 in. or something. And all the women here say their guy is like 10 in. Yeah I know probably all the hung people come to this site, but I've seen the stats on cock size and I think some people here exaggerate. The numbers don't lie:
1 in 25 men is 8+ inches long
1 in 300 guys is 9+ inches
1 in 4000 guys is 10+ inches

So I'll say here I think a lot of people just add 2X2 to their size when they report it. Rebuttal?

Edit: MadameZora has different numbers:
1 in 100 guys 8+ in.
1 in 5000 9+ in.
1 in 1 million 10+ in.
Either way, you get the idea.
My next door neighbor is 16 inches long.Oh wait,he is Superman.Never mind.