Exaggerating cock size?

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
Hello All~ :smile:
Just my two cents....which really is not even worth that probably.....

Though I do believe that there are many guys on here that are MUCH larger than average, I think others need a lesson in how to use a ruler. Instead of measuring along the top, they must be measuring from the tip of their cocks to their ass holes (and sometimes half way up their back) in order to get the length they say. Some say they are one size and then you see a pic of it and it does not even come past their belly button. (I know that ht is a factor here). Just be yourself. There is no shame in that. Now, I don't want to take away from the guys that really are the size they say they are or truely are 7+, 8+, 9+, 10+ inches, but I think those sizes are much more rare than what people are claiming. No need to s t r e t c h the truth. No one is going to think you are less of a man b/c you have a 6'' cock instead of a 15 inch cock. They will prob think you are more of a man b/c first you know how to use a ruler (good man quality to have) and second because you are being yourself. No need to lie.

Okay....that was my two cents on the subjects....Oh, and ever notice how the guys that say they are "really" big, never have a pic. Hmmmm.....

But again, don't want to take away from some of you guys....DAMN! Those are amazing fuck sticks! Others...yes, that would be a penis. An average sized penis. So welcome to the lpsg. Enjoy, learn, chat and have fun.

My two cents. (I am sure I will get change back on this one).

D

deleted14333

RideRocket said:
Somewhere lost in the countless threads is a link to a website that tells you the 'correct' method to measuring.

I'm sure many folks here will be eagerly anticipating the results...

Ok, well i just posted proper measuring pics, from pubic bone to tip, again i would be happy to entertain any challenges to my measuring but I am very sure by now i've done it correctly. Let me know what you think!!!!!:biggrin1:

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to listen to my experiences and my humble opinion:

MOST of the guys I've met exaggerated their cock size between 30% and 100%, this is no bullshit, this is reality! And for someone like me who likes a big size (some call me a size queen, but they don't really get the point) this is a very rude and childish behaviour. It's insulting! I simply cannot understand why someone brags around about his cock size and finally wants to meet me in person? And then? Do these guys really think that something like that I might not see? :confused:

I met guys personally who promised to have 9+ (inches, not centimeters!) and when I checked it in reality there were only 5 inches left - and they were offended by me telling them my opinion and were astounded that I left without doing anything with them. And, guys, this is the COMMON case, not the exception! :mad:

Since those nice encounters I decided to switch to picture proof. And found out that most guys send a picture copied from the Internet. Even the same picture from two different guys the same day! Since that day I only meet someone who I've seen on a webcam... :cool:

Life is getting tough and tougher with the cyber freaks around.

Most guys tell me stories. That they don't know where to take the measurement, sideways, below, above. Some include the balls (I never saw a guy stuffing his balls into me... lol) and some take a double reading, to make the numbers look impressive. Oh well... :mad:

Stop bragging, measure on top and not anywhere else, where it makes no sense at all and stay honest! :smile:

These were my two cents (in fact it's only one)
Judith

PS: by the way, my dear husband developed a HOW-TO for correctly measuring a cock and for taking pictures of a cock so that someone can determine the real size - and with all the possible mistakes

D

deleted14333

search4bp said:

MOST of the guys I've met exaggerated their cock size between 30% and 100%, this is no bullshit, this is reality! And for someone like me who likes a big size (some call me a size queen, but they don't really get the point) this is a very rude and childish behaviour. It's insulting! I simply cannot understand why someone brags around about his cock size and finally wants to meet me in person? And then? Do these guys really think that something like that I might not see? :confused:

I met guys personally who promised to have 9+ (inches, not centimeters!) and when I checked it in reality there were only 5 inches left - and they were offended by me telling them my opinion and were astounded that I left without doing anything with them. And, guys, this is the COMMON case, not the exception! :mad:

Since those nice encounters I decided to switch to picture proof. And found out that most guys send a picture copied from the Internet. Even the same picture from two different guys the same day! Since that day I only meet someone who I've seen on a webcam... :cool:

Life is getting tough and tougher with the cyber freaks around.

Most guys tell me stories. That they don't know where to take the measurement, sideways, below, above. Some include the balls (I never saw a guy stuffing his balls into me... lol) and some take a double reading, to make the numbers look impressive. Oh well... :mad:

Stop bragging, measure on top and not anywhere else, where it makes no sense at all and stay honest! :smile:

These were my two cents (in fact it's only one)
Judith

PS: by the way, my dear husband developed a HOW-TO for correctly measuring a cock and for taking pictures of a cock so that someone can determine the real size - and with all the possible mistakes

Have i come up with sufficient proof or do i have to webcam with you?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along the lines of the picture thing -

A female friend of mine has done quite a bit of online dating. She is a cyber flirt and quite often exchanges nude pics before meeting. Some of these online relationships have gone on months. She tells me that more than half the time the guy is sending fake pics of his cock. One guy had constantly bragged about his big hands (which he had) and sent pictures of a really big cock. Turned out he was in the 4 1/2" range (her estimate). He said he didn't think it would matter once she really got to know him. Weird.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
1) The amount of times I receive sex-oriented PMs from supposedly "100% straight" members of LPSG indicates that, as in the outside world, not everyone who calls themselves 'straight' actually is. Consequently, some of the come-ons you receive may be from others who are aware that "100% straight" doesn't always equate to "100% straight" in reality.
Perhaps the moderators could make some sort of rule that a profile stating 100% straight or gay means just that and forum etiquette dictates that you don't wan't to be solicited otherwise? Personally, I am 100% straight and don't care to be solicited by other men. I do welcome suggestive comments from the ladies though.:wink:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admire the members that take the approach that it is no big deal to exagerate if that is what someone wants to do in that it doesnt affect them personally.
Unfortunately it just pisses me off
The chances of ever meeting anyone from the Group are slim so why not just call it as it is. What really gets me are bullshitters like BB who blab on and on about their ancestral stable of hung relatives and all the 14 inch cocks from around the world. 14 is probably more like 9 1/2 and thiers is more in the range of 7 so whoopee! What has been accomplished?
To me it is like saying you have a 150' yacht when you really have a 24' run about. Nothing wrong with the run about just call it like it is or avoid measurements.
There are some really awesome packages for sure but not nearly the number flaunted here. If you measure an inanimate object like a massive cuccumber you see just how big 9 x 7 is and if you measure something at 12x9 you know damn well there arent many, if any, around.
I sometimes wonder where some guys measure from lengthwise and girth, unless pumped, leaves me really wondering

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fit_at_50 said:
Perhaps the moderators could make some sort of rule that a profile stating 100% straight or gay means just that and forum etiquette dictates that you don't wan't to be solicited otherwise? Personally, I am 100% straight and don't care to be solicited by other men. I do welcome suggestive comments from the ladies though.:wink:

You missed his point, Fit. Alex's profile says 90% gay, 10% straight. He is being solicited by men whose profile says 100% straight. Your proposal wouldn't change any of that.

fit_at_50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
You missed his point, Fit. Alex's profile says 90% gay, 10% straight. He is being solicited by men whose profile says 100% straight. Your proposal wouldn't change any of that.
Well I guess I wasn't being very clear. I was really thinking more about how to deal with the original complaint earlier in the thread from a "100% straight" man:

Its getting a little ridiculous how many e-mails I'm getting. I appreciate it, I really do...but I am straight and have no desire to hook up with the men who keep messaging me. It's flattering to a point, but then it gets flat out annoying.
I should've taken the time to go back and locate that post instead of replying to the one I did. Sorry for the confusion!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fit_at_50 said:
I should've taken the time to go back and locate that post instead of replying to the one I did. Sorry for the confusion!

No need to be sorry - confusion is part of the special charm of LPSG. :wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My mother used to be a seamstriss. To anyone who measures with mesuring tape first compare the tape to an actual ruler. Mesuring tape can and most often times shrink making increments smaller. If you are done trying to cheat the system, stop washing you measuring tapes with you cotton T-shirts and Jeans to make evrything look bigger.:cool:

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take "Large Penis Support Group" to mean "a large group in support of the penis".

Makes a lot of these issues irrelevant.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
search4bp said:

MOST of the guys I've met exaggerated their cock size between 30% and 100%, this is no bullshit, this is reality!

I have limited experience with other guys over the net lol. But a while ago when I was doing the rounds in a certain chatroom, I made a name for myself (or my pics did). One person stole my pics then was passing them off as his own in the same room, at the same time I was there...!

One girl I used to 'talk' to (nicknamed my dick 'Harry' after the large Australian spider nicknamed the same) showed me this pic of a guy and was saying 'looks, its even bigger than yours!'. It was a picture of Gunner (think that's his name) the guy DMW used to go on about...9 1/2" or so I think.

Anyway, she had lots of pics like that, and one day she sent me about twenty+ pics of all the guy's cocks she had. They were all average length (6-5") although some were quite girthy. Just an observation :p

That someone would claim to have something they don't, then meet you and prove to you they don't...and then to expect sex is just crazy. There are some f'd up people in this world. Some of the ridiculous claims here I don't believe (14x8 etc)...although I'm willing to believe there are a few 10+ inchers out there, having never seen one before. I'm quite accepting :p