Exaggerating Cock Size

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a time when I started calling out my buddy saying that based on pics he showed, his dick looked to be almost exactly 5 inches. Perhaps not even that. He strongly denied that and said that he simply couldn't get fully hard when taking a selfie with no woman around (the pics I saw seemed to show a fully hard dick). It also seemed hard to believe that his semi hard dick (if it was) was 5 inches but when hard he'd gain an additional 3 inches. I would never have called him out on this stuff if he hadn't bragged for years.

This was when he started sending me videos to prove his claims. Sure, there were some angles where he looked bigger but in videos where I could get a good estimate based on a comparison to a hand, he still looked to be in the 5 inch range. In two videos, he received a blowjob and both women fairly easily took it all. It was clear that a hand wrapped around his dick would pretty much cover his shaft.

So one time we were drinking at his place and I told him lets just compare and end it. He said that was gay but he did suggest we compare girth. He always claimed that his girth was better than his length. In private, we would each wrap a piece of paper around our hard dick and measure it off. Then we would compare the results. I will give him credit in that based on what I've seen, he does have a fairly thick cock. Certainly thicker than average. However, I still won by something like a quarter of an inch and he accepted the results without any complaint. I found it really interesting that he had no interest in comparing length despite claiming to be in the 8+ inch range. That was one where he could more easily fudge the measurement but he did not want to do a length comparison.

I would love to just have us each whip it out and have the bigger guy acknowledged. Based on what I've seen, I would win easily. Possibly by more than a head length. He's the only male friend I could imagine doing this with because of his past bragging. I confess, I don't think I could ever let him live it down.

JonahEss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
99% of the time when a guy "can't get it in" it has less to do with his girth and more to do with the simple fact that he has not ensured that his female partner is suitably aroused first.
True, the only time I ever actually really couldn't penetrate was when with 1st gf, both virgins and clueless!

Been tight a few times since but never failed!

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every once in a while my buddy seems to admit he's not big. I generally play along with his view of himself as having a huge dick but recently he mentioned that he doesn't consider himself very large. He's often said that it's just what women tell him, that he has a huge dick. After a brief moment of humility he will then say he's only 8 to 8.5 inches while he considers large to be 9+. Anyone who's spent any time here should realize the ridiculousness of that statement.

Based on pics and videos he's sent, I can't imagine he's much over 5 inches and even that may be generous although he has good girth so maybe that's what women are talking about. On the other hand, maybe women AREN'T telling him he's large. It's possible a few said it and he decided to focus on this positive comments. Maybe some women just tell him what he wants to hear to make him feel good. Any comments I've received complimenting my size have been very subtle.

We have a mutual acquaintance and he and that guy had been with some of the same girls. My buddy said the girls would tell them that he was thicker and the other guy was longer which seems very reasonable since my buddy does not appear to be very long. I did challenge him once to just pull it out and find out once and for all who is bigger but he declined saying that would be gay. He also always tells me he can't get hard unless a girl is there.

My buddy claims that he gets sex constantly and there is evidence that there is at least some truth to it. I've told him he should ask one of these girls if she wants a threesome with me and my buddy and my friend actually seems like he'd be willing to do it. I think it would be fun to get a double blowjob and finally get a side to side comparison. My guess is that I'd be a head longer and possibly more.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Every once in a while my buddy seems to admit he's not big. I generally play along with his view of himself as having a huge dick but recently he mentioned that he doesn't consider himself very large. He's often said that it's just what women tell him, that he has a huge dick. After a brief moment of humility he will then say he's only 8 to 8.5 inches while he considers large to be 9+. Anyone who's spent any time here should realize the ridiculousness of that statement.

Based on pics and videos he's sent, I can't imagine he's much over 5 inches and even that may be generous although he has good girth so maybe that's what women are talking about. On the other hand, maybe women AREN'T telling him he's large. It's possible a few said it and he decided to focus on this positive comments. Maybe some women just tell him what he wants to hear to make him feel good. Any comments I've received complimenting my size have been very subtle.

We have a mutual acquaintance and he and that guy had been with some of the same girls. My buddy said the girls would tell them that he was thicker and the other guy was longer which seems very reasonable since my buddy does not appear to be very long. I did challenge him once to just pull it out and find out once and for all who is bigger but he declined saying that would be gay. He also always tells me he can't get hard unless a girl is there.

My buddy claims that he gets sex constantly and there is evidence that there is at least some truth to it. I've told him he should ask one of these girls if she wants a threesome with me and my buddy and my friend actually seems like he'd be willing to do it. I think it would be fun to get a double blowjob and finally get a side to side comparison. My guess is that I'd be a head longer and possibly more.
Invite me so I can be the 5-6" range standard so there is some point of reference.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, it's funny

There have been times I've cammed here and men and women swear Im bigger than I say.
Cause I'm honest about my size, and most guys -- even here with pics -- lie!

So when they see one measured honestly, they think it's bigger than it truly is.

"Internet inches", right?

Reactions: openfly and nhguy78

Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex would always comment: "God, you are soooo big!"

I'd say: "Baby, don't tell me... tell your friends!"

:joy: :joy: :joy: