Exbiker signing in...

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello.

I'm exbiker because I had a motorbike accident eighteen months ago, in which I broke my neck, among many other things. Coma, etc.

Recovery has been quite good overall, and I am now walking, working and so on.

I am still interested in penis size issues/growth methods/suitable clothing though...:smile:

I feel like having been so close to death, and having experienced the love and support of many people, I ought to realise that penis size isn't really all that critical as an aspect of life.

But I know to many people it always will be, and I can't deny it is an issue for me. I guess the interest starts from being gay, but I know that's not all there is to it, and many straight men have a thing about penis size too...:wink:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! I'm glad to hear you recovered quite well, and still are, despite of the rough damages. Hope it continues to go well. :)

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome! And I echo the wishes of those who have already posted for a continued speedy recovery.

(And, for what it's worth, I think it's a myth that a near-death or other tragic experience shifts a person's focus onto the "important" things in life. I suspect that, for those who actually give it due reflection, it throws light into the many unexplored edges and corners of our lives, and suggests some urgency to explore those and find what pleasure or satisfaction may lie there.)

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS -- I love London in the winter, and yes, I have been stuck there when bad weather prevented me from leaving for several days. Can't say I minded the cold wet conditions, though, because the city is especially beautiful around the holidays.

Just walk around Covent Garden, or Leicester Square, or along Charing Cross Rd, or Picadilly... A little snow to go with the holiday decorations, and it's stunning.