exboyfriend drama

vegascutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eh ya um............. ha.. not. i don't know, we weren't getting along. he was super insecure with me and i couldn't fix it. i'm a free spirit, if i'm with someone i like i won't cheat, but he was sooooooooooo insecure for some reason. not that i cheated, but i never gave him reason to be insecure so who knows, but i cannot give a blow job unless i'm completely comfortable. so if you're not being nice to me u get no head! haha

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you hung around for the money, free gifts because it sure wasn't the conversation or apparently the sex. good for him! he should sue your ass and keep your stuff

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
so you hung around for the money, free gifts because it sure wasn't the conversation or apparently the sex. good for him! he should sue your ass and keep your stuff
WOW I cannot believe the shit coming out of your posts! Because someone prefers not to give head! I wont kiss... does that put me in the same catagory....

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW I cannot believe the shit coming out of your posts! Because someone prefers not to give head! I wont kiss... does that put me in the same catagory....

No, it does not. The person I am being a "prick" to, however certainly does not sound real and if she is real, she has pretty much just admitted she hung around the guy for gifts and money. That makes you worlds apart from this person.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No, it does not. The person I am being a "prick" to, however certainly does not sound real and if she is real, she has pretty much just admitted she hung around the guy for gifts and money. That makes you worlds apart from this person.
Actually she said she wouldn't give head if she wasn't comfortable... which I wouldn't either... its totally logical.

vegascutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didn't use him. we had a ton of fun together.. the most fun i have ever had with a boyfriend... i even miss that... and i didn't say i didn't like sex.... i am just saying that i am not super comfortable giving head in the first place.. and we weren't getting along... so i kinda felt like I was being used ................ anyway... u don't need to be a prick. you don't know me. he can't sue me... we signed no agreements, i have proof i was allowed on the paypal shit... i'm just saying on here that my situation sucks... go be a grump somewhere else..