Excessive Facials

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Rogercock, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

:scratchchin:Ladies

I have an obsessive habit that I would like your comments upon please.

I love delivering immense facials. Best still, my usual line is to store up as much cum as possible (often refrain from ejaculation for 1-2 weeks), use volume pills and I "edge" for 2-3 hrs before I have intercourse. The results are fantastic but my addiction is 3-fold:

1. "knowing" I am going to unleash a fountain of cum
    2. the fact that my lady is completely unaware of my heavy balls
    3. the look/reaction of my lady when they literally drenched

I often take photos of this if possible.

Would you appreciate this or be upset by it if you were drenched without warning? Has this ever happened to you?

Thanks

2. feel thick

feel thick New Member

I would rather she swallowed it -- that's my obsession.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Not a Women's Issue, unless your gf/wife posts her opinion and asks for advice. Fuckwit.

4. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

My apologies, dear ladies and Hick the Prick, yadda yadda yadda etc etc.

My preference is ladies faces (as I am straight) - sorry if you feel "left out"

5. Patchos

Gold Member

This is not a Women's Issue

6. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am putting in an order to request virtual stones....so that every man who continues to come here and think that their perverse obsessions are "women's issues" can be stoned to death. Some nice bloody graphics would be nice as well. It is not our job as women or the men who post here respectfully to feed your addiction and get you off. Spend less time storing up your cum and go grow a functioning brain....you need one.

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

8. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

Well I have looked at many threads in this section and one could say that none of them are "womans issues" - for example, there is another thread entitled "cumshots" asking for "womens views" and there is also one about "thin penis" etc etc.

As I am straight (I choose not to jerk onto mens faces), I was seeking the views of women to whom I would interact, their opinion and thus making it their "issue" positive or negative.

Some may not like such a thread but hey, fcuk off, I do.

I am curious for womens opinion on the matter, if you dont like it then dont reply or, if you are gay (and I am asking for a straight opinion) then dont get the hump.

So, women, do you permit, enjoy or would you be horrified at being imersed in a hefty wedge?

Scorpio - I guess you wouldn't appreciate being suprised by a man letting loose in such a way?

#8 Rogercock, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I wouldn't be upset at the facial, or being drenched. But i would be upset if i knew you were purposely and/or secretly hiding the fact that you had been storing up cum

10. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

I heard that if you take zinc supplements that it'll increase your load. I don't know if it is true, but hey you can look it up. :)

I had a face shot get in my eye one time, and it was before Lasik surgery so it got under my contact lens. Ow. OW. OMG, ow. Never again. Cum inside of me so I can feel the throbbing, I say. :biggrin:

11. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What if you were told in advance of the facial that a guy was saving up a big load for you? As soon as I make plans to see an out-of-town woman, I let her know that I'm going to save up a 40-day load for her. They usually don't believe that I can abstain for that long & they're intrigued at what the result is going to be so they're okay with it & then they absolutely are amazed & love being drenched by it.

12. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Wow, femrage all up in here.

The OP asked a question aimed at women, at least he's being considerate and asking for opinions /views on the subject. He could have just hosepiped a woman in the face without warning only to find that it upset her terribly. Slightly ironic to think that she could then come right here and make a thread like "I've been sneezing cum for a week - GUYS R SO INSENSITIVE." Which would be perfectly acceptable.
    Though I appreciate and respect the segregation of Women's Issues, I think it's pretty fair for the guys to ask us here for our views.

Would I be upset by it? Definitely not, it's a real treat to have the feeling and sensation of it but also to have the visual accompaniment as well.
    Happened? There's been a few occasions where I've been graced with an impressive facial. The guy I'm seeing never lets me down on quality or quantity but we've both spent time researching options for increasing the volume. Although I love the current amount, I certainly wouldn't mind extra. I believe both Zinc and L-Arginine supplements have good results in this area.
    Plus, if the amount of cum is literally supplemented, there's a bonus not just for facials but also for swallowing and normal sex too.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Here's some more FEMRAGE for your collection:

Excessive Inappropriate Non-Women's Issue post. You sound like a sensitive gay man on here telling us how to respond. The fact you want extra cum, know of the supplements to create it and used a sexist term like FEMRAGE on the WOMENS ISSUE FORUM.....you are definitely a dude. I'll give it a bit more time for you to add to your existing post history to prove me right.

14. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    Fantastic logic. She likes the feel of cum ergo she must be a guy.

Well done on outing him.

15. Keleios

Keleios New Member

So using a sexist term makes me a man? That's logical.

Fair enough, I'm relatively new here so I may not be aware of the extent that the men on this site utilise the Women's Issues section to find answers and I understand that may be annoying but if someone asks a question and it's asked reasonably, I see no need for the kind of flaming that occurred here.
    Also, I've noticed a fair few threads filled to bursting with women who are honest about liking cum. Are they all men as well?

I respect the right you have to your own opinion, even if it's wrong, so you're more than welcome to carry on making assumptions and scrutinizing my posts for incorrectly perceived gender irregularities.

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Lgit, she took it far better than you did. Well done K. I'll be more openminded at your postings in the future ok?

17. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Thank you, I'd appreciate that : )

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

19. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    volume pills.... no? that goat weed crap is hocus...

20. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    And here I was thinking it was a woman's issue, and I was going to put my two cents in about this wonderful facial I just received at the spa. And I was thinking about you could get hooked on them and get too many, thus excessive facials.

Here you're talking about spunk and I ain't interested. No, it's not a woman's issue.

Draft saved Draft deleted