Excessive pre cum.. guhh

Just Browsing
Media
so i know every (most?) guys get this, but when is pre cum excessive? i was spooning with this girl for a few hours the other night, and i was commando in jeans. at this point it was bad enough that i was pretty damn uncomfortable staying in the same pair of jeans. is there something wrong with me or does anyone else get a pretty decent amount drippin out too, because this is pretty frustrating...

:confused:

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, be proud of your precum lol. The same thing happens to me, but it's something that you should be happy about. It means your balls are working pretty damn good man.

Just Browsing
Media
I know its normal and healthy and bla bla bla, but come on.. there's gotta be a limit. thank god i was wearing dark jeans, but there was still a huge wet spot. when you dont know someone that well it isn't something you wanna casually bring up, especially considering that some girls just dont know

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then don't bring it up lol. Later you'll be able to satisfy her the way she wants to be satisfied. Just because you're precumming doesn't mean she needs to know. And I don't think there's a limit. As long as you're enjoying yourself, I think you'll keep pumping it out. The only solution I can think of is to make sure you jack off pretty well before you do it again and maybe not drink too much liquid. I dunno though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do! I precum copious amounts......I don't even really have to be aroused and I'm leaking. Soaked thru every pair of boxers and pants I've ever owned. Not really anything I can do about it so I don't worry.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do! I precum copious amounts......I don't even really have to be aroused and I'm leaking. Soaked thru every pair of boxers and pants I've ever owned. Not really anything I can do about it so I don't worry.

It is your body's way of making sure that the cock is lubricated enough to have an easy time fucking (or jacking). But not all males produce the same amount. Some, like me, only bubble out after a long session of stroking while others have the precum pour out when just looking at something that is fuckable.

The only suggestion I can make is enjoy what you have.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I drool heavy pre-cum almost immediately and continue until I either cum or change situations.

When I say drool, I mean drool: streams and streams of juice. It's actually pretty hot, certainly nothing to worry about.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I drool heavy pre-cum almost immediately and continue until I either cum or change situations.

When I say drool, I mean drool: streams and streams of juice. It's actually pretty hot, certainly nothing to worry about.

same with me... everyone thinks its hot lol

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
so i know every (most?) guys get this, but when is pre cum excessive? i was spooning with this girl for a few hours the other night, and i was commando in jeans. at this point it was bad enough that i was pretty damn uncomfortable staying in the same pair of jeans. is there something wrong with me or does anyone else get a pretty decent amount drippin out too, because this is pretty frustrating...

:confused:
I stay dry all the way up to the orgasm. That's fine by me because I really hate a mess.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Wow, I sure envy you. Do you also cum abundantly? Is there a correlation between pre-cum and ultimate cum production?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I wouldn't consider myself a HUGE precum producer, but do have a nice precum, so good to lube it up... BUT yes, it's HORRIBLE when it stains underware, and worst of all, pants - you've learned the lesson on going COMMANDO! :p

lpstudio2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I wouldn't consider myself a HUGE precum producer, but do have a nice precum, so good to lube it up... BUT yes, it's HORRIBLE when it stains underware, and worst of all, pants - you've learned the lesson on going COMMANDO! :p

i had to dispose of most all of my white boxers for that very reason.