Excessive precum & condoms

Hairyguy_28: That thread on precum got me thinking about a problem I've always had with condoms. I consider it a serious risk that's always made me very uncomfortable having intercourse with partners I'm not very sure are safe, and I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced the same thing.

What I'm talking about is when I generate so much precum that it works it's way below the resevoir tip, and with repeated thrusting eventually coats the entire inside of the condom. Perhaps if I was 7" around and wearing a normal sized condom I wouldn't have to deal with what comes next, but I doubt it. As you can imagine, when the entire interior surface area of the condom is basted in something as slippery as precum, all the condom wants to do is slide right off. At 5.5" around... a normal condom like a durex sheik fits me pretty snugly but I've always had to contend with this.

Anyone else in the same boat? Any hints or tips short of me trading my cowpers for a less energetic one? ;)

TIA
Hairyguy

Donk: I know there used to be a brand of condoms--I think called Mentor--that had some kind of adhesive at the base that helped keep it from slipping off. I assume these are still on the market. You might give them a try.

SoccerFreak: had this problem in HS, i was about 9" then so it was a lil differet... my girth i beleive was 6.5" so eventually with girls, i only fucked em if they were on the pregnancy pills or whatever or if i was fuckin i gu nd knew him well, id use that precum as lube;)

HungJordan: That same thing has happened to me on any number of occaisions. The only difference being that my precum quickly drys from it's sticky goo state to a dried almost (crusty) state after awhile.

I have had condoms slip off before because of the pre inside.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's happened to me both with pre-cum during intercourse and with actual cum seeping up from the reservoir tip. I've even found my dick without the condom when I withdrew after cumming. And I don't even produce a lot of cum or pre. They just make the goddam tips too small!!