Excessively Horny Theories

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by perthjames, Nov 15, 2008.

1. perthjames

Gold Member

I've just had one of those days where my dick wouldn't go down. You know what it's like: you're constantly horny, and as soon as you finish wanking, minutes later you're horny again. I really don't want this thread to become one of those "I wanked off eight times in a day" competitive things, but I am keen to know people's theories on why this happens. Is it a regular hormonal thing? Is it psychological? Is it a combination of all of those things or something else altogether? What's your theory on why these days sometimes happen?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It depends from person too person. I have that too at days, or better said almost every day! It's like your dick is saying: wank me, I need it! You can feel it!!!
    It has a lot to do with testosteronelevel. I appreciate that very, but sometimes wish that I rather don't think with my dick...

3. Smallbutbig

Smallbutbig New Member

Albums:
    There are lots of theories....

1. time of the month increased hornyness test it out and u may find it connectes with the moon!

2. being near a woman at work who is sending off hormonal scent, unwittingly!

3. what did you eat recently?

4. when did you last have human contact? the longer can increase tensions.

just a few to mention....otherwise just accept that you are a healthy male with no problems...I am the same.

4. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I have these days too.

On these days I want an endless line of sexy, horny men to satisfy me. It's hormonal for me, those days where I just cannot be sexually satisfied, no matter how many times I get off.

5. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Funny to read this today. Last night my wife and I went out to a fundraiser. This morning I woke up early with a ragging hard on. My wife got up and she asked me if I needed a little help. After having sex I thought I would get some coffee. Before I even got out of the bedroom I had another hard on. She asked me to step into the bathroom and she jacked me off. After making coffee for us I got another hard on. Having sex one more time seemed to make it go down. Seems my dick gets a mind of its own sometimes.

6. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've had a week of it so far, not sure how long it'll last this time. I would say it's due to a mix of things, a healthy body, a healthy mind and some kind of trigger.

7. D_Burfield_Bumcleaver

I can get ridiculously horny when I start lifting after I've taken a break. Gets my test way up, and makes my skin break out. Also makes me pre and cum more. It's good...

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it happens to me sometimes...

it seems like my dick gets hard every 5 minutes...even if I've just jacked or had sex...

I have no idea why...but it only gets like that once in a while...

9. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep me too, even after cumming i stay rock hard

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice