Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since having kids all holidays seem to have taken on a different meaning for me.

I know what I will be doing on Valentine's Day. Starting at 8:00 a.m. in the morning I will be running / helping at my son's Kindergarten class's Valentine's Day Party. We will be having a brunch for the parents and their child.....and the kids will be presenting a little program for their parents. I will be in there from 8:00 a.m. until lunchtime.....and then after that I go upstairs and do my daughter's 5th grade Valentine's Day Party.....and I run that. I am the home room mom for both kids classes.

After the school day is over and everything is all cleaned up......I will go home and get ready for the family Valentine's Day Celebration. I always purchase cards.....get everyone a small box of chocolates or the kids a little Valentine stuffed animal. I maranate rib eye steaks.....prepare some dishes to go with the steaks. Throw the steaks on the grill.....Then we will eat dinner either before or during watching our favorite show.....Lost. After Lost is over we will all go to bed and go to sleep. (I have to get everyone up at 6:00 a.m. Friday morning.)

That is my plans for Valentine's Day.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=bruceprjx;1285572]
Exciting Plans for Valentines Day? Nope
What are they? Nothing
Who's doing what and who? Well that's Thursday so I will probably do my usual which is to watch Ugly Betty at 8:00 PM, followed by CSI or Private Practice at 9:00 PM, and Big Shots at 10:00 PM. I will of course be online here with all the other lonely people. :frown1: For excitement I may treat myself to some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was gonna go to Vegas, but that changed. I wanted to get out of the house and away from the kids! No such luck!

Oh well, at least I'll get laid. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll Have a steak and run myself a bubble bath, put on some Sade and have a long candle lit soak in the tub enjoying a bottle of wine and go to bed alone.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought that you looked like a table.

Nada for me - I slightly object to being told when to be romantic.

The hot bath sounds good.

I was waiting for someone to guess that I'm a four legged creature. :tongue:

- - - - - - -

A hot bath sounds like heaven. :rolleyes: Bubbles and bubbly?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going for after work drinks and dinner with a casual male friend, will try not to hump him. :tongue:

Then I'll go home and see what I received in the mail/delivery. Last year I received a card from a long time ex and flowers from a few guys and the rents. Hopefully this year I get some love, too. :heart:

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds busy. Te Rib Eyes sound delicious. Sounds like you have a very lucky family.

S Starting at 8:00 a.m. in the morning I will be running / helping at my son's Kindergarten class's Valentine's Day Party. We will be having a brunch for the parents and their child.....

.....That is my plans for Valentine's Day.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have very exciting plans. Go to work, make my 50 cents for the day, come home and go to sleep. Same as every other day...