exercise bike

Tallboyy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oi, pessoal!
Ao fazer de 30 minutos na bicicleta ergométrica, sinto uma de vontade de urinar e é como se não conseguisse a urinar, então corro para o banheiro, mas não sai urina como na impressão de que segurar o sentido no causa. Além disso não tenho uma sensibilidade na glândula do pênis, mas não me emociono em nenhum momento ao realizar o exercício e nem líquido seminal, baba.
Estou tentando controlar mentalmente tudo isso.
Alguém passa por isso ou já passou?
E o ruim é sempre isso após o término do treino e só para não querer urinar durante o exercício, mas no final tenho essa sensação desconfortável e só na bicicleta.

1654142440622.png

Tallboyy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When doing about 30 minutes on the stationary bike, at the end I feel a sensation of wanting to urinate and it's like I can't hold my urine, so I run to the bathroom, but no urine comes out as in the impression that the sensation causes. In addition to that I notice a sensitivity in the glans of the penis, but I don't feel excited at any time when performing the exercise and I don't even have seminal fluid, drool.
I'm trying to mentally control all of this.
Anyone go through this or has been?
And the bad thing is that I always do it after the end of the training and before starting I go to the bathroom precisely to avoid wanting to urinate during the exercise, but at the end I have this uncomfortable feeling and only on the bike.