Exercises exclusively for Girth

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am new to PE, never tried it. I would like to increase my girth WITHOUT any increase in length. Is this possible? Or at most, only marginal increases. Currently, I am at 5.15", I would like to get up to 6". What is the suggested work out for this? I have all the time in the world till the next 2 weeks, when I start my job. What are realistic increases expected within this timeframe.

From what I have read, I should be doing the squeezes, but those are at 100% erection, but I find it difficult to get, let alone maintain, a 100% or even 80% erection when not having sex. Anyway, this is a different matter altogether, but is there any girth exercises that are done flaccid or at most 60% erect? Just FYI, I have been kegeling for years, and consider my PC muscles to be very strong, but it hasn't helped too much with erections.

Thanks in advance!

armanilexi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me personally have been doing the jelq routine for a couple of years to increase my girth but i was told to only do that when i was semi-erect(i guess about 50-60%) I was told not to do that at full erection. Anyway, i was doing that for 30 mins on and 45 mins off for most of the day taking an off day every 3 days and i noticed really good gains within a two week time frame. Thats what worked for me and everybody seems to think my cock is fucking amazing so give it a shot man and i wish u the best of luck!!!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks, however, I believe Jelq works as much for length as it does for girth, right? I just want to do girth as my girlfriend already has problems with the length.

Just curious, what kind of gains did you get in two weeks?

And yes, your cock is indeed amazing even though those are small pics!

armanilexi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah sorry for the small pics...im not too smart with comps so i wouldnt know how to make them bigger...i got more girth with jelq than i did length...i guess every cock is different tho....i gained about an inch!! i dont know if thats good or bad but thats what i got!!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An inch in girth over 2 weeks is simply amazing! I guess I will shortlist jelq, but I really don't want to gain any more length. By the way, yes, jelq is done on 50-60%. It's the squeeze technique, which everyone says adds most girth, but that's the one done on erect.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jelqing with more than a semi erection and with lots of lube will target girth. So will "squeezes".

Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

You'll find a video link to the squeeze (and other PE/stamina exercises) here: FREE VIDEOS of Penis Enlargement and Stamina Exercises

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks, I will definitely give those a try. Do you think I need to take a rest day or I can proceed at my own pace?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, I will definitely give those a try. Do you think I need to take a rest day or I can proceed at my own pace?

If you're only going to be doing girth work, you can probably train 3-4 times a week with no ill effects. Remember that you should still do your warm ups/cool downs and stamina work.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just did my first session, and something very very strange happened. First of all, I had difficulty maintaining even a 50% erection, so I had to stroke in the middle of jelq. Hope that's ok. So I got through 10 mins of jelq, on to the squeeze. Squeeze worked out ok, although it was painful, so I moved on to edging.

Now, I used to suffer from mild premature ejaculation, so I have been kegeling for the last couple years. Normally I have very strong PC muscles, and for 9 out of 10 times I am able to orgasm without ejaculation. Today, while edging, when I squeezed my PC, it just took over involuntarily and there were about a dozen super quick contractions and expansions, and a massive amount of ejaculate thrown through these contractions. The ejaculate was very thin and dilute and seemed like 80% urine, 20% semen. I have no idea, I completely lost control, this is too weird. I am not sure if this is because of the PE exercise, it might be a one off thing, but this has got me worried. I know that there's a valve which closes separates urine from semen.. Well, I don't know, it's truly baffling. Any ideas?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have just been to pee, and it was very painful. I am going to give it a rest for a couple of days, but I was just wondering if it is possible that some people are just not suited for PE? I still have no idea what happened.

oprimo

Just Browsing
Media
Wow dude, kinda scary stuff... Definitly take a couple days AND if you're comfortable with it I'd HIGHLY suggest seeing a doctor.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I will see a doctor if the soreness and pain during urination don't go away. I will have to forget PE till I can have further input.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just did my first session, and something very very strange happened. First of all, I had difficulty maintaining even a 50% erection, so I had to stroke in the middle of jelq. Hope that's ok. So I got through 10 mins of jelq, on to the squeeze. Squeeze worked out ok, although it was painful, so I moved on to edging.

Now, I used to suffer from mild premature ejaculation, so I have been kegeling for the last couple years. Normally I have very strong PC muscles, and for 9 out of 10 times I am able to orgasm without ejaculation. Today, while edging, when I squeezed my PC, it just took over involuntarily and there were about a dozen super quick contractions and expansions, and a massive amount of ejaculate thrown through these contractions. The ejaculate was very thin and dilute and seemed like 80% urine, 20% semen. I have no idea, I completely lost control, this is too weird. I am not sure if this is because of the PE exercise, it might be a one off thing, but this has got me worried. I know that there's a valve which closes separates urine from semen.. Well, I don't know, it's truly baffling. Any ideas?

You shouldn't be doing squeezes as it's an advanced exercise. Also, 10 minutes of jelqing is an extreme amount for a beginner.

Some other notes- NEVER do anything that's painful! Your training as a beginner should only be modeerately stressful. As for your pain during urination, it could have something to do with the lube that you used for jelqing, or it could be some kind of injury.

I would suggest following the beginner's routine.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks. Any soreness or pain has disappeared overnight, so I am much relieved. My PC muscles still feel far less responsive than before. I am abstaining from any stimulation for a couple of days. If I can get back in order, I will try a light beginner routine at a later time. I'll definitely rule out squeezes.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. Any soreness or pain has disappeared overnight, so I am much relieved. My PC muscles still feel far less responsive than before. I am abstaining from any stimulation for a couple of days. If I can get back in order, I will try a light beginner routine at a later time. I'll definitely rule out squeezes.

Sounds good :smile:

I know it's tempting to use exercises and routines that you may not be ready for, but give it some time. As your penis gets bigger and stronger, you'll be able to do those exercises with ease... and benefit from them :smile:

Nickeyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many times are the jelq going on for beginners? 100 times? And how often?
15 minutes per day is that enough?

Like this for exampel

Day 1: Warming up with, jelq for about 100 times and rest
Day 2: Same as day one but 150 times jelq
Day 3: Same as day 2
Day 4: Rest, like in all exercise the body needs a day of to quick heal
Day 5: Warm up and jelq 200 times, finnish with slap the penis up and down for 50 times
Day 6: Same as day 5
Day 7: Same as day 6

Do this the first 2 weeks and after that go up to jelq 250 times a day.

Is this ok?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many times are the jelq going on for beginners? 100 times? And how often?
15 minutes per day is that enough?

Like this for exampel

Day 1: Warming up with, jelq for about 100 times and rest
Day 2: Same as day one but 150 times jelq
Day 3: Same as day 2
Day 4: Rest, like in all exercise the body needs a day of to quick heal
Day 5: Warm up and jelq 200 times, finnish with slap the penis up and down for 50 times
Day 6: Same as day 5
Day 7: Same as day 6

Do this the first 2 weeks and after that go up to jelq 250 times a day.

Is this ok?

No- a beginner should do up to 100 jelqs in a session. An example of how to force progress as a beginner would be as follows:

If you can do 40 reps in one session, the next workout day you should try for 41-45 reps max. Trying to do too many reps when you're not ready is a temptation that can lead to ovetraining and possible injury.

As for the days per week format, please refer to the "Getting Started" portion of the Beginner's Guide.

Don't forget the other parts of the routine- especially the stamina work.