Exercises exclusively for Girth

Yllib1

Just Browsing
Media
I read that jelqing can be very harmful for the health of your penis. Things such as ruptures, or not being able to maintain an erection (that is if you can even achieve one). I've also read that if you're not consistent with the exercise, then your penis will return to it's former length. Are these risks true, and is jelqing really safe?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read that jelqing can be very harmful for the health of your penis. Things such as ruptures, or not being able to maintain an erection (that is if you can even achieve one). I've also read that if you're not consistent with the exercise, then your penis will return to it's former length. Are these risks true, and is jelqing really safe?

There's a lot of misinformation and unfounded suppositions about this exercise. Much of it comes from entities with ulterior motives or with little to no first hand knowledge of how PE works. What's curious is that there are a lot more "risky" PE movements being performed by trainees, and even these movements don't cause the degree of issues being threatened by those decrying the jelq.

The jelq, just like any other exercise, should be eased into. You should start with a rep/intensity level that's initially comfortable and work up slowly but regularly from there. This will ensure that you're safely forcing progress.

As to maintenance, you can read more about maintaining PE gains here.

The goal of most male enhancement regimens is increased size AND performance. If there's an inbalance in your routine, you'll likely gain much more slowly and may even open yourself up to decreased performance.