Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, the best exercise directly related to sex has to be the humble kegel. I even have an app on my phone which gives me a discrete exercise regime I can do anywhere. Having a strong pc muscle can, IMO, improve erection strength, be useful to delay ejaculation, help with anal sex and prostate milking, and make orgasms more intense. Kegels are easy to learn and can be done in just about any situation.

Boredathome08

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, the best exercise directly related to sex has to be the humble kegel. I even have an app on my phone which gives me a discrete exercise regime I can do anywhere. Having a strong pc muscle can, IMO, improve erection strength, be useful to delay ejaculation, help with anal sex and prostate milking, and make orgasms more intense. Kegels are easy to learn and can be done in just about any situation.
What app do you use?

Reactions: camchain and erpap

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What app do you use?
If you search kegel you should see one called kegel trainer, by Olson apps. Has a green icon with a white tick. It's discrete on your screen once loaded and you can set it to play vibrations. Other kegel apps are available!

PeterHNorth

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agree 100%