Exercises to Build Your Chest

D

deleted294834

Yah, pushups seem to be doing the trick for me, but there are many different kinds that I do.

Pushups off a bench
Pushups off the floor (normal style)
Pushups off a balance trainer (Amazon.com: Bosu Balance Trainer Consumer Unit: Sports & Outdoors)
Pushups off a body ball against the wall.

I think you get the point. You have to switch it up quite often.

Good luck....

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
the chest grows in responce of weight, not reps. so the heavier you lift the more you chest will grow. here is a good work out program

bench 5 set each consisting of 12 reps (or fewer reps with each increase in weight.)
cable flies, there are many variations so find what works best.
incline bench press 5 sets of 12
decline bench press 5 sets of 12
smith machine bench press, but this time you do as many reps as you can until you cant any more and do as many set of you can until your so pumped you cant move correctly.

give it some time and your chest will fill out.

junglefever86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are fat skinny guy. push ups wont do anything for you. cough up the money for a gym membership for a year, lift heavy, lift often and eat.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are you so set against a gym, Dingdong? You're in London - there must be one near you. I find it much easier to get down to the gym and do my stuff than rely on my self-disciplice to exercise at home. Plus there's professional guidance available there.

I'm not as tall as you, but I used to be just as skinny. 20 is a good age to start building yourself. You'll want to build up your back and shoulders as well as your chest. And your arms and legs too.

That "softly defined" guy looks like he's spent some time with weights to me. Don't worry, you won't get the "bodybuilder" look unless you're genetically programmed for it or take steroids!

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah just sign up to a gym dude i signed up to the 24 hr one here i usually train at night between 1-3am whenevfer i feel like and (not so usualy) do cardio in the morning

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sounds too simple to be true: I noticed a difference as soon as I began doing pushups - you've got to get the form right, and alternate with varying widths of your hands (you know, farther apart, close together, etc).

Or just bench the hell out of it...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is a pretty good routine to start. It works each part.

One thang at add... Push ups. As you finsh your routine, do as many as you can before you fail. You can do this after every workout, regardless of which body part you're hitting.

the chest grows in responce of weight, not reps. so the heavier you lift the more you chest will grow. here is a good work out program

bench 5 set each consisting of 12 reps (or fewer reps with each increase in weight.)
cable flies, there are many variations so find what works best.
incline bench press 5 sets of 12
decline bench press 5 sets of 12
smith machine bench press, but this time you do as many reps as you can until you cant any more and do as many set of you can until your so pumped you cant move correctly.

give it some time and your chest will fill out.

D

deleted213967

Push ups with a twist:

only 1 (straight) leg on the trainer ball. Trainer ball should be big enough to maximize range of motion.

Do 1 set wide, 1 medium, 1 narrow.

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was locked up we would hold chairs straight out in front of our chests, 1 in each arm straight in front, without letting them go down. You can also do it straight out like a crucifixion. Very hard to hole em, but it builds up muscle and endurance.