Exhib at the gym

Newgayexhib

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like men that go free balling or with shorts/sweatpants showing their bulge! Anyone that like to show off like that?
(i also like a nice masculine body)

Personally (small dick) i like to wear a jockstarp to show my ass
And i always wondered if man licked that and they knew i want to show my ass?

jockstrapped

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you think guys react to a man in jock?

I always wear mine at the gym and running. Seems like they stare more when I wear a more classic jock like a Bike than the newer styles like 2Xist etc. Gives so much more support and I definitely prefer the older mesh style Bike ones for the big pouch, keeps my gear in place with plenty of room to expand. ; )

Newgayexhib

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wear mine at the gym and running. Seems like they stare more when I wear a more classic jock like a Bike than the newer styles like 2Xist etc. Gives so much more support and I definitely prefer the older mesh style Bike ones for the big pouch, keeps my gear in place with plenty of room to expand. ; )
Wow looking at your picture it must be nice to see! Do you walk around a lot in jock in the loocker room?

Newgayexhib

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naw, I mean I usually strip down and walk to the shower with my towel over my shoulder
Ok i'va always worsered what would happen if i was walking un the loocker room in my jock, i usually undress in jock and wait a little before to undrezs and go to the shower but i always strip fast if a man look at me in my jock
Should i try to stay more in jock?

Reactions: slipmoisi