Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've recently dumped the jock and am much more comfortable going commando. My training shorts don't have a lining but are looser-fitting and black, so it's not very obvious unless someone is staring at my crotch. I've got a well-developed torso/arms and wear tank tops so most eyes are focused above the waist. That is, until I strip down to shower.......

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The hottest are just handsome dudes in normal Adidas, Puma or Nike gear doing their routine and pretending to have no idea how stunningly sexy they look while looking on their phones.

I can immediately pick out the dudes, often it are the elder, balder and fatter ones who are wearing the newest Andrew Christian or Aussiebum gear while taking that machine next to that stud over there. Spare the effort guys. You will not look sexier with great sportsgear. A sexy dude will still look sexy doing his workout in an old saggy stained pair of sweatpants. ;-)

Newgayexhib

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The hottest are just handsome dudes in normal Adidas, Puma or Nike gear doing their routine and pretending to have no idea how stunningly sexy they look while looking on their phones.

I can immediately pick out the dudes, often it are the elder, balder and fatter ones who are wearing the newest Andrew Christian or Aussiebum gear while taking that machine next to that stud over there. Spare the effort guys. You will not look sexier with great sportsgear. A sexy dude will still look sexy doing his workout in an old saggy stained pair of sweatpants. ;-)
That's right it's always more hot men in "normal" clothing tben in fancy thing!

Reactions: Dutchstud

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally a hot hunk doing his workouts in his wrestling singlet :)
I always wear jocks or go nude in the locker and sauna. On the gym floor its compression shorts or a singlet.

I usually wear my briefs at the gym.
But I really take my time when I'm naked before and after going to the showers. Some weeks ago I was alone in the locker room with my gym buddy and a stranger (cute middle eastern guy). I made sure to give the latter a good view of my naked body. My gym buddy later told me the stranger was "eating me with his eyes".
I took that as a compliment.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the gym, I wear briefs and running shorts; speedo for swimming. I get my exhibition fix in when I get to the locker room. If I'm coming from the gym, I typically strip all the way naked, then lock up my stuff and stroll to the open shower. I pick up my towel in the wet area after showering. If I'm coming from the pool, I typically start the shower with my speedo on, then peel it off midstream...ideally in view of one or more hot guys sharing the open shower with me and/or sitting in the sauna that looks out into the shower.

I usually take my time changing being naked for a long enough time without being obvious. Our locker room isnt all that big and not that crowded but when someone comes around the corner its often an interesting encounter, lol.