Exhib at the gym

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe if his boyfriend says it's okay.
I mean, look at those pecs, than concentration and that full jock bulging in the seams, not to mention the cute straps framing his perfect butt cheeks, oh gosh, time for an orgasm or two.... and dream of his hard body gleaming with man sweat hovering over me as he has his (hopefully) evil way with me

D

deleted213841

I mean, look at those pecs, than concentration and that full jock bulging in the seams, not to mention the cute straps framing his perfect butt cheeks, oh gosh, time for an orgasm or two.... and dream of his hard body gleaming with man sweat hovering over me as he has his (hopefully) evil way with me
This might help - look him up "Liam Magnuson".

I was at the gym the other day and was able to take a couple quick pics while changing, sorry quality isn't the best as its a bit hard to tell whether or not someone is coming so I had to hurry.... and as a matter of fact, pretty quick after I took these pics two guys came in as I was still hanging loose. Nice thing was that they didn't act all weirded out and we exchanged hellos and such.

View media item 1145935View media item 1145936

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gym the other day and was able to take a couple quick pics while changing, sorry quality isn't the best as its a bit hard to tell whether or not someone is coming so I had to hurry.... and as a matter of fact, pretty quick after I took these pics two guys came in as I was still hanging loose. Nice thing was that they didn't act all weirded out and we exchanged hellos and such.

hanging nice....mouthful for sure

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you have a nice hang. I like seeing older masculine men walking around the locker room with their dicks swinging. I always imagine how their wives must enjoy it
fuck the wives how much would I enjoy it! Little t shirt revealing pubes and dangling cock, awesome...heady and dam, dribbling again!

Reactions: williamkony

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go commando 99% of the time in street clothes and about 75% in my gym clothes unless I am wearing shorts because I think I would tend to show off a bit too much then! I know I get looks because I can often see the outline of my cock in my sweats whend I look in the mirror.

blk_jock9669

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I freeballed at the gym, it'd cause too much attention (not bragging, just simply stating what would happen) and I wouldn't want that type of attention since I'm usually just trying to work out and do what I gotta do.

However, after a hefty workout, I just wanna get butt naked in the locker room and just chill freely/walk around (most likely boned up) and glance to see what reactions I'd get, or secretly be watched. Definitely wish my gym was more casual and didn't leave to only the older folks to not give a fuck and be naked with their softies, haha.

Yeah, I freeball at the gym. Of course it shows (some shorts more than others) and I do see some guys looking, but it doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other guys that freeball, especially when it starts getting warmer outside.

blk_jock9669

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I freeball at the gym. Of course it shows (some shorts more than others) and I do see some guys looking, but it doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other guys that freeball, especially when it starts getting warmer outside.

But what about when a boner visible? I heard some dude edge before going to gym in order to boost testosterone levels. But if you freeball when hard, wouldn't it cause much of a distraction?

Haha, now it makes sense! I would like to freeball at the gym because briefs feel too tight but if an erection occurs from working out then that's a red flag. Have you ever used a jockstrap? I haven't.

Yes, I have worn jocks before, playing sports growing up. Never was a fan of them.