Exhibition Driving.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FieldRatt9, Jun 16, 2004.

1. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    The other day while driving back from the beach I had a 3 hour drive ahead of me. As it was only 4pm there was still lots of sunshine left. I pulled over to adjust my passenger side visor when I got a wild hair to take off my shorts and drive. As I'm cruising down the highway I get another wild hair. I have a telescoping/tilt wheel. So I brought the wheel back and tilted it down and sat my balls on the steering wheel. What a relaxing feeling. Within a minute I was semi erect and enjoying the feeling. A pickup passed and honked. I didn't realize that by doing this that my sack and semi hardness where out in view of most vehicles on the road. What a rush! Since it was a mostly straight road I was really enjoying the drive. Most passengers didn't notice but those that did really looked surprised and shocked! I was either semi hard or fully hard most of my trip. One draw back...the next day my sack was sore. I can't wait for my next long drive. :rolleyes:

2. naughty

Gold Member

Dear Field Ratt,

Can you wait for the major fine you are going to receive when you get pulled over by the police for indecent exposure? It might be one expensive rush....

Naughty

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    and watch out for sunburn. Ouch.

SG

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: .....

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know the 'rush' you had, FieldRatt9, because years ago (before the advent of cell phones) I had similar drives. What I recall was the semi driver's horn blowing as I drove in the lane next to him for a while. ;)

6. fitdude

fitdude New Member

I can appreciate the rush, but the posts certainly raise a number of red flags. I did this once, actually jerked off, but there was virtually no one on the road since it was in the early hours of the day on an expressway.

7. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I tried that ONCE and was scared as hell and Never again lol . BE Careful cause you were lucky you didnt get passed by a highway patrolman and you would have been arrested which I think Would be a crime a but also a Family in a SUV could have went by you and seen something their Kids really dont need to see

the REAL deal
    HORSE

8. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I was doing it for me. How many cars do you pass on the road and look in??? Pay attention to the road! Since I drive an SUV not many other "cars" can see in. My right hand was in a position to "hide" my steering knob should I see a child or snob. Happy trails. :p

9. Peter Pud

Peter Pud New Member

Well I know the rush I used to drive naked also but only at night on long drives. Another rush I liked when I was younger was taking my shoe off and putting my foot on the drivers door mirror while I was freeballing the air up my pant leg was very stimulating. I did not have too worry about getting arested doing this

10. Vestigial

Gold Member

I drive like i'm playing Grand Turismo...
    ...aka not very safely. ;)

Usually don't get noticed unless I do stuff like handbreaking through sharp corners, and i've only ever done a two-wheeler once. Thankfully my last car got shot up ages ago, and the streets are much safer for it :D

As for the other kind of exhibition, well... i've jacked off in plenty other places...

11. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I got pulled over one time. The patrolman told me I was going something like three miles over the speed limit and he was just giving me a warning. Since he was very friendly and seemed to enjoy looking at my bare chest and nipples, I just figured he wanted a closer look. Reading the above posts I now wonder if he was checking to see if I was driving and masturbating. I wasn't.... that time.

12. mnrocko

mnrocko New Member

Years ago while driving my Fiat Spyder, my wife would go down on me. The truckers seemed to enjoy it!

13. mustangdude

mustangdude New Member

I've had a somewhat similar experience, but it was unintentional. One day I was driving back home from out of state, and when I am on long drives, I don't go naked, but I do like to be comfortable, so I was wearing just some athletic shorts and a t-shirt. Well, being bored on a long drive, my mind tends to wander and I ended up getting a huge boner that was sticking straight up and wearing just athletic shorts doesn't do much to hide a 9 incher. So I was driving for quite a while w/ this hard on and I noticed an 18 wheeler wasn't passing me, but speeding up to get right next to me and just stayed there and then honked. In my naivity, I looked up there and he was giving me the thumbs up and wanted me to pull my shorts up over it so he could see it, so, realizing i don't know this person and what's the big deal, a dick is a dick, i obliged. It was quite a rush, and partly where my somewhat exhibitionist desires stem from. Every now and then driving, I'll get a boner on purpose just to see if someone else notices. In doing so however, I do try to keep it out of the line of sight of families or anything like that. But when you get a honk of the horn or something like that, it just feels cool

Draft saved Draft deleted