exhibitionism/showing off

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it's allright for people who fancy them, but how many people dig the overweight "monster women" or men with beer guts that drag over to their knees wearing skimply clothing?

After all, equal rights mean, that if you don't mind a 17 year old wearing practically nothing, you shouldn't might mind if s/he weighs 170 pounds! :wacko:

As for me, I seem to suffer from the Anglerfish syndrome: I'm more attractive to people with my head cut off! ^_^

humongous: i am a true exhibitionst at heart. i get off on letting it hang down my leg while i stand up over people on the train/bus and look at their uneasy reactions. wearing loose sweatpants to the park or gym shorts to the store while it swings from side to side in my pants is a real turn on. walking up to a public urinal and standing back about a foot or so to let others view what you have is another of my favorites

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lovegirl I did not say you were a gaybasher. This is precisely why I kept telling you to keep an open mind and not to be offended but apparantly it didn't work and you didnt read what I was saying. Personally I don't feel it is my responsibility to be a role model for anyones kids. If they seee me in public and want to emulate me thats their perogitive. If their parents dont want that then they should step in. Maybe parents should try to be their kid's role-models. Why do i have to change my behaviour (if it is within legal standards) just so I don't give someone's kid the "wrong" idea. and like i said, you dont "have" to go out and see a half naked person every 20 secs, because you dont "Have" to look, seriously. Why should someone else limit their freedom just because you want to be able to see all the things you want and none of the things you dont want. This is real life lovegirl. You can't always get what you want becasue you have to live with other people in a society whos interests might not be shared with you.this is where compromise comes into play. I'll bet that some of these people would like to walk around wearing even less, but dont out of respect for people like you who would complain about it. They are doing their best to live in harmony with other people, why don't you try it a bit and have a little tolerance and patience with others?

punk9

Experimental Member
Media
first off, the power dynamics between het and gay exhibitionism are totally different.

within gay subculture, big dicks are fetishized and there is a tradition of showing off. hell, we're the sexual orientation that reduced seduction to a crotch grab and facial expression response.

but gay men generally show off to other gay men who want to be shown off to and most gay men want to be shown off to by hung gay men.

as for all men, there are those who don't know what 'no' means and believe that their penis is the center of the world and time begins and ends with their orgasm with others just objects for their gratification.

but for gay men, many wear revealing compression shorts and such at the gym. there is almost always showing off, jacking and sucking at any gay gym's wet area.

also at gay frequented nude beaches the sexual tension is high. some nudists would try to get men to forget thinking about sex every 10 seconds to totally desexualize the nudist experience. and there are those gay and het men who oversexualize it (see below).

appropriateness of exhibitionism, therefore, is completely contextual. even within the queer realm, the folsom street fair where public nudity and sex are tolerated is not the castro street fair which is pretty clothed.

but for the exhibitionist in me there is nothing more fun than hanging out at the gay nude beach casually sporting a roaring hardon with other like-minded gay men or at a het or mixed beach 'inflated.' sometimes even het couples have taken an interest in my big dick and started to play with each other, with 'sympathetic' boners popping all around.

for an example of a het exhibitionist male see: rec.nude posting on haulover exhibitionism:

... But three guys in particular made me want to keep relocating my bare
ass down the beach: a bleach blond tattooed middle aged guy, a wildly
long curly haired tan guy, equally middle aged and grossly tattooed;
and a preening bald black stud who specialized in self adoration.
They just couldn't sit still: every youthful single female and
male/female couple was approached. Every syllable of their
conversations was audible within 50 feet. The black dude had the
greatest range. Amazingly, in my three hours there, he managed to
strike up self-referential conversations with at least a dozen
couples, always managing to keep his half-erect cock and gym rat pecs
within worshipping distance of the female he was talking to.

i saw this guy at haulover in n. miami beach last year and it was one of the most mesmerizing things. a het dude with a 9" uncut cock always at half mast at least wandering up and down the beach offering suntan lotion massages to white women. he'd score 2 out of 3 times, and as he massaged the protective ooze into their pasty white flesh, he'd inevitably pop a boner that bobbed up and down with his motion. a so fla videographer friend says he has video of him popping a load.

the first day that i was there, he caught a glimpse of a 50-ish woman's twat and sprang to attention immediately. it was fucking hot.

it is also said that in order to be a good voyeur, one need be a good exhibitionist first.

my take is that i was blessed with a big dick and that i have a certain responsibility to show it off to those who want to see it.

again, the idea is to show off, not to get busted; discretion is the better part of valor.

Reactions: Bryan Flynn

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Very well said and totally accurate man :-0) great post

the REAL deal
HORSE

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
As many people have read from my posts I like to show off when the time is right and in the right place. I started doing this years ago as I was made to believe my body was ugly and was told by my superhung peers that my penis was small. In later years I have found that is completely untrue. I'm not close enough to any nude beaches that I know of here in NYC. Sometimes large tree-filled parks where gay guys frequent are a great place to go au naturale. Nothing beats getting sucked-off by a bicyclist while the winds blows on your naked flesh. Woo-hah! Sometimes I'll go for a jog after 12 am to industrial areas where there's little to no vehicular traffic. On the really humid nights when the temperature hits 90 plus I'll strip to my sneakers and stand around or relax and cool off. During these nights my favorite thing to do is to stand on the corner near the off ramp and wave my big floppy dick at truck drivers and taxi drivers. I figure there are plenty horny guys on the road that might appreciate it. If that isn't the case then they can keep on driving. The fun part is when the people getting out of nightclubs and bars are driving by. Most drive on uninterrupted but some have to stop their cars to get a second look. Once I get their attention I shake my meat at them and wipe the precum dripping from my dick off my sweaty fingers. Mmmm...salty yet sweet!