Exhibitionism...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetheart,

I thought your response to him was priceless. If there was ever a time to justify the displaying of the bounty, that was it. It sounds as though you are a modest person under normal circumstances ,but that was not a normal circumstance. It reminds me of a classsic Crocodile Dundee moment. When confronted with a knife he pulled out a machete and responded , "You think that is a knife? Thats not a knife. Now, this is a knife!" LOL (Now for all of the Aussies or Others who are fans of the man I saw the movie years ago so that was af rough paraphrase. LOL! )

Naughty

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Axex@Jun 6 2005, 05:41 AM
Okay, so this is what happened...

This past friday night I went to a concert. During the intermission I went to the bathroom, took a spot at a urinal and relieved myself. A couple seconds later a guy comes in the bathroom shouting, talking about how great the concert is. I didn't mind, until he took the urinal right next to me in a row of almost empty urinals. I just ignored him...then he started shouting, "I WANNA DO STEVIE NICKS! NO WAIT, I WANNA DO COCAINE!! EVEN BETTER I WANNA DO COCAINE AND STEVIE NICKS!" I just chuckled...glad to see he was enjoying himself...he was a bit drunk. Then he turned to me and said, "I want her to suck my big fat cock." It caught me off gaurd, but at the same time I was expecting something like that. I was about to zip up when he said to me, "I bet my cock is bigger than yours." Now normally I'd like to think I would ignore him. But he said it to me in a way that made my blood boil. It seemed he was insinuating that he was superior to me because of his penis size. He moved back to flash me...maybe he was a grower. Me, being angered by his immature and ignorant comment, stepped back to show him my goods. He was quiet after that. I'd like to think that I would avoid confrontations such as this one, but there was an element of competition I couldn't pass up. I mean, I was also pissed at him for thinking penis size determines how important your voice is. That said, I'm not sure how much of me flashing him was just to shut him up.

My questions is...Has exhibitionism ever gotten the better of you? Do you regret it now? Do you think it makes you an asshole?
[post=318228]Quoted post[/post]​

Axex, you where at the Nicks concert yesterday? Homdel?
I'm a HUGE fan of hers ( bootlegs and all ;) )

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't say I've had the kind of experience that Axex has had but, yeh, my exhibitionism gets me into a different kind of trouble,usually with my g/f. She often catches me jerking off looking at myself in a full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. She laughs & makes a little fun of my new habits. I usually go naked in my own place & one morning she got up before me & was making breakfast in the kitchen. I walked in naked with a big boner as she was sitting at the table. My hard dick was right at her eye level & was almost touching her face. Without a word, she pretended to bite it like it was some carrot or sausage. I, of course, jumped. She thought that my showing off so early in the morning was uncalled for. We laugh about that incident all the time. I love that she finds me so entertaining. :p

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About a year or two back what you refer to as exhibitionism got the better of me. I usually wear a “Speedo” style suit and swim a few times a week. I am usually fairly shy, but I just can’t seem to swim comfortably in board shorts (and if I were to be honest I kind of like the attention it gets.) Anyhow, this particular time I was going to be swimming with a close friend so I brought board shorts (probably partly because I didn’t feel comfortable displaying everything and in part because I did not feel like taking the ribbing that I would have undoubtedly got.) When we went in to change I stripped with my back to him. When I was nude I heard him sort of taunt me and say something along the lines of what a tiny cock I must have to be hiding it. I was going to just finish changing but he said something else (again I really do not recall exact words.) I turned around and though I didn't say anything I did smile at the look on his face when he saw it.

So yes, it has gotten the better of me- and no, I do not regret it. I don’t figure it makes me an asshole because it is not as though I rubbed his face in it (actually it was quite the opposite when he thought he was larger.)

*Before anybody points it out: Yes, I have considered the possibility that he was saying that just to make me show him. But he was fairly large himself, and I think with his personality it was more likely that he thought he was larger and tried to prove it.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hungrick@Jun 6 2005, 10:12 PM
I can't say I've had the kind of experience that Axex has had but, yeh, my exhibitionism gets me into a different kind of trouble,usually with my g/f. She often catches me jerking off looking at myself in a full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. She laughs & makes a little fun of my new habits. I usually go naked in my own place & one morning she got up before me & was making breakfast in the kitchen. I walked in naked with a big boner as she was sitting at the table. My hard dick was right at her eye level & was almost touching her face. Without a word, she pretended to bite it like it was some carrot or sausage. I, of course, jumped. She thought that my showing off so early in the morning was uncalled for. We laugh about that incident all the time. I love that she finds me so entertaining. :p
[post=318417]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats pretty funny Hungrick, I bet you two really have a good relationship. I wish my girlfriend would make me breakfast :D

vega

1st Like
Media
You shouldn't feel bad. the douche deserved it. If you had started the situation then you would have been at fault.

I have been guilty of using my obvious bulge to knock overly "i'm a superstud" type guys down a bit.

I agree that people who put too much importance on the size of your dick need a reality check. I was once i an argument with a kid one year younger than me. He was pissed, apparently he was intimidated by me. He was scrawny and annoying to just about everyone. He kept challenging me in various fields but couldn't overcome me. I really felt bad for him. He really wanted to impress people ad he thought beating me at something would do it. I was never the popular kid I was the art guy who was good at a lot of things.

so he thought he cuold try and gain some ground on me.

He tried saying that he was more man than me and that nothing else mattered beause he was probably way bigger than me. He boasted about 7 inches which I would have assumed was a lie considering this was highschool and most guys add an inch but later his brother told me this kid has some disorder that mkes your penis long but very very thin.

Well I just looked at him and said "8". He shut up but went around saying I was a liar. One of my dearest friends already knew about my size and she confirmed my claim. Then someone asked my girlfriend who also confirmed it. Thats how all the rumors started blargh.

The moral of the story it's fine to do just don't go out looking to do it.

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These stories are priceless! I'm kind of jealous that I'm pretty much a grower, not a show-er. I have to play with it a little to get a semi in order to hint at how big it really is. Boy are their a few people I'd like to put in their place the way you guys did.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Axex, I'm not sure if I let exhibitionism "get the best of me," but I am neither an exhibitionist nor a prude. I don't have a problem taking off my clothes, but I don't strut. It is what it is. You post an interesting story, though.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Yes.... I mean I really get going when I am showering anywhere...at school or the swim meets or the YMCA and the guys are checking me out to see how big it is and you catch them and they act as if they were not looking...Well Fuck! I am really gonna show you something now! That's my attitude...If you want a look, Look at me hard! Jose'Latinoboy9

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Jun 8 2005, 01:52 PM
Yes.... I mean I really get going when I am showering anywhere...at school or the swim meets or the YMCA and the guys are checking me out to see how big it is and you catch them and they act as if they were not looking...Well Fuck! I am really gonna show you something now! That's my attitude...If you want a look, Look at me hard! Jose'Latinoboy9
[post=318919]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny that.

I think it's a kick to catch guys checking you out and trying to be sly about it.
When I'm checking someone out, I'm just looking right atcha.
I'm not trying to pretend I'm not looking at all. If they look at me I just look them straight in the eye and nod or something. I mean they know you're looking so why try to hide it.

Vix

1st Like
Media
I have let it get the best of me in the past. It's usually better just to laugh it off. Guys like that tend to be pathologicaly insecure. You are more man than he is based on character.

Vix

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jun 8 2005, 11:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jun 8 2005, 11:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jun 7 2005, 02:22 AM
Well, if they bet, I sometimes do, and I sometimes say "You don&#39;t really wanna go there."
[post=318475]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, but I do&#33;
[post=318901]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Are you betting you have a bigger dick than me? LOL

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jun 9 2005, 02:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jun 9 2005, 02:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 8 2005, 11:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Jun 7 2005, 02:22 AM
Well, if they bet, I sometimes do, and I sometimes say "You don&#39;t really wanna go there."
[post=318475]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, but I do&#33;
[post=318901]Quoted post[/post]​
Are you betting you have a bigger dick than me? LOL
[post=318995]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dammit, you saw through my mask&#33; I&#39;m not really an oversexed middle aged woman, I&#39;m a homo with a big dick. Very big, even bigger than yours&#33; *comes back to reality*

No, I just wanna go there -------&#62;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they look at me I just look them straight in the eye and nod or something.

Ebviking, you are a "man&#39;s MAN" with out a doubt&#33;&#33;&#33;
I don&#39;t think I have the balls to do that........but i&#39;m learning from you big guy B) ........

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Docta Peppa@Jun 9 2005, 06:18 AM
Well, I&#39;ll admit it... there are some days when I try to show off my stuff every chance I get. For example...
-I&#39;m at a party, and I feel the need to urinate. Why wait until I make it all the way to the bathroom before I pull out my penis and prepare for urination?
-At my friend&#39;s house:
"Let&#39;s go swimming&#33;" I say.
"Alright, right after this show is over&#33;" he says, while intently watching television.
"OK&#33;" I respond.
I then proceed to get between him and the TV while taking off all my clothes. I claim to be "changing into my swimwear". He says I don&#39;t have any swimwear in my hands. I then strut around naked for 10 minutes, while claiming to be searching for my swimwear.
-I answer the door for the delivery:
"Whoops," my robe opened up, revealing my penis.
-In the public restroom, I stand a few extra feet back from the urinal. I stand there for 10 minutes, pretending that I am attempting to urinate, but nothing is coming out.
ect....

Yes, I am a jerk.
[post=319053]Quoted post[/post]​

Just out of interest, did you write this from an internet translation site?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 9 2005, 11:02 AM
Docta Peppa&#39;s post sounds like complete bullshit, but if it is true, a 15 year-old straight boy deliberately exposing his cock to adult men is just begging for trouble.
[post=319195]Quoted post[/post]​
A 15-year-old exhibitionist of either gender is just begging for trouble.