Exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by danmilan, Nov 3, 2006.

1. danmilan

danmilan Member

Does anyone want to share their thoughts on being watched while having sex of any kind? I adore other men seeing my erect penis being sucked and am even more excited to be watched when I shoot my load. Ideally in a quiet public place so I can show just how far I squirt. I also enjoy being watched in the showers (gyms, pools) when I'm swollen but still hanging and to be watched while I carefully clean under the foreskin

2. middie926

middie926 New Member

i love ie wish i could find more guys in ny

3. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

I love sex in public places... Like to watch couples having sex...and enjoy others watching me as well.... Love to masturbate openly where all can see my hard throbbing cock.:cool: Being a nudist, I don't hide anything from anyone.

4. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    RMDad...I would pay money to watch you jerk off or have sex with someone...hell, I'd pay to watch you floss your teeth! :wink:

5. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    i always get turned on by ripped's posts. he gets right to the point--pleasuring and admiring his big tool. it's fucking hot.

i like to call myself a closet exhibitionist. i get off knowing someone is watching but i don't want to see them.

6. B_thick8indude84

B_thick8indude84 New Member

Albums:
    i wouldn't mind being watched or watching

7. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    damn, i'll gladly watch ya...

8. Dendrilite

Dendrilite Member

Albums:
    I love the idea of people watching me! JO on cam sometimes with an audience but would love a real audience. I had an ex once who had a voyeur fetish. he kept asking me to have sex with big dicked guys and he wanted to sit and watch, and just jerk himself off. Unfortunately we broke up before that fantasy ever came true. But i still get off thinking about it. He was pretty hung himself and it would have been sooooo HOT to be fucked whilst he sat wanking his big tool... (sob) We are still friends. Maybe i should invite him over to watch me and my boyfriend have sex sometime... better yet he could film us! that would be H-O-T!!! :p

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Being watched while I have sex is an old time fantasy of mine, but i have never done it; maybe i would regret it if i did.

I love being watched while i am naked, also with an erection, or while masturbating, but i do the last two very rarely.

10. Bonanza65

Bonanza65 New Member

Albums:
    my gf loves watching guys masturbate and cum, she prefers men circumcised mainly as she says the are more appealing to look at when they are soft.

11. dags

dags New Member

I'm the same way. I don't know what it is but the idea of knowing someone is watching is totally hot.

12. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Have been watched most of my life from the circle jerks when kids to showers in school to those gang bangs in high school to gym locker rooms and gym showers to being watched by a husband and a boy friend while I had sex with their wife and gf to c2c's. Yes I am a exhibitionist.

13. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

In my experience, quite a few husbands and boyfriends like to watch a bigger cock than theirs do their wives/girlsfriends. It does add a certain spice seeing them wank away while they watch.

I only do anal though, so there is always that dimension as well, because there are negotiation/technical/reassurance issues. Actually some gals like to see their men with a guy too, I always do my best to help.

14. mafhash

mafhash New Member

Albums:
    first - sory about my english...

well a week ago my bf his best friend and i - went for a drink.
    my bf and i were so horny all evning - so i asked them if i can
    jack off in the car before we get out and walk to the bar.
    the frieds so me once nude at a nude beach - but never so me hard.

i started to jack off in the back sit - with both of them looking at me
    and we just parked in a middle of a busy street. it took me about
    10 min to shoot allmost past my head and my shirt was full with
    cum - it was weird going to a gay ber with a shirt full of dry cum...

15. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I was with you right up until this point, but then...

16. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

I LOVE sucking cock or getting fucked by a huge dick with a group of horny guys watching ! Having them jack-off and and making remarks about my abilities to swallow a big dick or taking a huge cock up my little ass ALWAYS makes me perform better!!I go to the baths at least once a week, and guys I know there will always tell me if there is a REAALY BIG DICK there to see me swallow it or take it up the ass.

17. vegasbill

vegasbill New Member

Albums:
    When I'm really horned up, I'll jack while driving on long boring roadtrips. It's amazing how many truckers will keep pace with me to watch me strokin'.

18. take some getting used to

on a nude beach in mykonos (Paranga), there was a guy with a huge cock laying in the area of the beach where most people were wearing bottoms, not him though. He layed in the sun at the shoreline where the boat taxi dropped people off. His huge cock laying there thick and long on his skinny frame was like it was greeting everyone who visited the beach. His girlfriend sat beside him looking at everyone's wide eyes and grinning sheepishly as if to say "now you know why I'm with this guy, don't you wish you man's dick was as big as this". I wanted my tiny, hot, completely nude and hairless girlfriend to go over and ask if she could see it more closely and watch her play with a big cock.

19. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Untitled Page has an awsome interactive 10 cam website where you can show what you have and see others also. Just sit back relax and enjoy the show.

20. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't think of anything worse than being watched while I cavort in the all together..... but...... it's one of my fantasies to watch another couple having sex, up close and personal!

Draft saved Draft deleted