EXHIBITIONIST/SHOWING OFF YOUR COCK

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that the subject of showing off has come up before on the board, but I thought I would bring it up again and share a hot experience I had recently at a nude beach. I have become quite the exhibitionist (In certain situations) since I posted on this subject last. I have found that it is a huge turn on for me to show my cock and balls. A couple of weeks ago while at a nude beach I had a really hot experience: the beach wasn't that crowded in the 'gay' section and I took the opportunity to walk around. So there I was sporting a semi which means for me about 8" long. I got lots of stares and glances but I wasn't the only hung dude showing off his equipment and walking around. There was this other dude who was very well hung, not long but FAT as a beer can and with big nuts too. Eventually we passed each other and he said hi. While we were talking long I became very aroused and my cock extended to it's full 10" and his followed suit. Neither of us mentioned the state or the size of our cocks but it was cool to be standing in front of another hung dude at full mast.

Any other horny exhibitionists with stories to tell on the board?

;D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish i'd been there to see it.

I have more of a voyeuristic streak
than an exhibitionist one.

I want to see.
And not necessarily see a hard one.
I just like the male form, and like seeing
a penis, hard or soft, cut or uncut.

But, yes, i do find it kind of hot
to be in a locker room dangling, and knowing
someone is seeing me.
Not too many nude beaches near
me where i could get naked, though.

there is a kind of freedom about being
naked, i suppose that is the appeal of nude beaches.

ORCABOMBER: Can't say I don't find that sort of thing a turn-on.

brad2002: i love being naked around other people. Never been to a nude beach, but I like hanging around naked in the locker room, sauna, swimming pools, in the woods. Wherever I can show off in front of other people is cool.

emilywee: i've tried a bit of both, but am definitely more of a voyeur than and exhibitionist. is there a nude beach in LA that a girl can go to watch? what if i'm too shy about being fully nude myself? don't want to offend anyone there, but would love to check it out...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=emilywee link=board=meetgreet;num=1053363732;start=0#4 date=05/21/03 at 18:14:27]is there a nude beach in LA that a girl can go to watch?  what if i'm too shy about being fully nude myself?[/quote]

Most of the nude beaches goers that I know view people who remain fully clothed and just look at all the naked bodies as 'gawkers'. Gawking is generally frowned upon and considered rude.

SpeedoGuy: The first time I went to a nude beach was shortly after I graduated from high school. The visit to the beach was on an impulse suggestion from two girls in my high school who had grown up in Europe and came as a complete surprise to me when it happened. I went along in the hopes of catching a cheap thrill.

They had no problem stripping right into the buff when we arrived at the beach but it took me a little longer to get up the courage. When I finally did, I soon found that instead of being self-conscious, I rather enjoyed baring myself. At least it felt comfortable in that environment at that time.

I haven't gone to any nude beaches in years but I've had no problem stripping nude during a number of clothing-optional hot tub parties. I don't parade or obviously flaunt but I can't deny I get a little thrill out of baring myself in this type of semi-private group situation. Maybe there is a bit of an exhibitionist in me.

SG

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a touch of exhibitionism in me, but work is enough of an outlet to satisfy it. Occasionally people ask to see my cock outside of work, and I don't really mind showing it (within reason ... don't ask me at the grocery store or Sound Warehouse!), but I don't go out of my way to show it. The arms and pecs are a different story; I worked hard to get them and will often dress to emphasize them.

ratlas: Anybody go to the Bay to Breakers run/pardae last week? Lots of opportunities to spend most of the day buck naked walking the Streets of San Fran and Golden Gate Park. I saw one especially impressive dude covered in tattoos (or body paint?) head to toe with what looked like a tumescent fatty obliging the shutterugs. He had major girth. There were lots of guys walking thru Golden Gate Park long after the run was over. I spent the day wearing just a long T shirt just long enuff to cover my cock (most of the time).

I gots lots of smiles and stares from guys and gals. The cops never hasseled anybody while I was there and I hung around till around 3 in the afternoon. Bay to Breaker is the 3rd Sunday in May and has nude participants the last 15 years at least.

SpeedoGuy: I ran the BtoB (in my cap and gown) after graduating from college in 1986. Lots'o fun.

SG

absmooth: Love to let it hang at nude beaches. Don't mind sporting a semi hardon. If the atmosphere is right, having a full hard is fun. Anyone else into this?

tbone: :Delightfully, yes, northern CA is full of wonderful nude beaches where every so often, if the weather is nice, it is fun to show off my endowment. I also enjoy the locker room opportunity at my local gym. I never fail to get interested attention from men : young, mature and middle aged. sometimes, even seniors(over 65)! I also use a non -greasy moisturerizer and sun block as well. the county sherriff could care less, as long as it is not visible to the public and no one complains. also, our city (Santa Cruz) does not have an ordinance
prohibiting public topless nudity on the beach for either gender.

brad2002: Yeah, I love showing off in the locker room and showers. Sporting a half-hard, or if Im adventurous and it's safe, a full-on bone gives me a thrill.
And sometimes it gets me some hot action.

smoothie: I also love going to nude beaches and showing my semi-hard cock, sometimes I let it get to full mast and love the infectious effect this has.

absmooth: Hey I hope to see you guys at the beach sometime. We can show off together!

freeballer_au: I used to go to a nude beach it great to he able to see the goods on display before you had to choose , it had a really great walking track and lookouts over the ocean but I was really put off by complete strangers coming up behind you and groping your tackle without even a smile or thankyou. I never minded other people looking or talking and Ive met some really great people this way and and had an even greater time afterwards in private. If I want to see or be part of a more private gathering, the gym showers locker room and sauna are the only place to be.
7x5

smileyface: Sure, I like the freedom, but the biggest reason I go to nude beaches is to show it off. The best time is when I actually jacked off on the beach. Sat a few feet away from the tide, and let it fly towards the sea... lots of stares, hidden glances, and even a few blatant spectators...

Finnmark: You LUCKY people living over there in CA! And in Oz.

Fat chance over here, your balls would freeze off in five minutes ... though I did once spend a very enjoyable time with a friend or two on a deserted beach in the Hebrides, of all places - (geography check: off the NW coast of Scotland). It was amazing weather, and when it's good up there it's more like the South Sea islands, all turquoise and white. Nude beaches ? Yes, they all are ... not a soul in sight.