Exhibitionist to a select crowd

erixen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all, So thanks to the anonymity of the internet I can share my bizzare kink. I'd love to hear similar stories if any other guys have any.

I was invited to visit my cousin whom I hadn't seen in many years a few years back. He has three very beautiful daughters which are my second cousins if any one is keeping track. They were at that time, 13, 16 and 18. Please read on this isn't turning into a hillbilly incest story. I promise.

They live in Florida and like many Floridans, they have a pool where the three girls spend quite a bit of their free time in.

It was decided that we were going to have a pool barbeque one night and I was invited.

My cousin's wife told me I could change in their bathroom. I was somewhat unfamiliar with the layout of the house and while I closed and locked the bathroom door which I entered into, I failed to lock the second door which led into my cousin's bedroom.

Now, as you might guess, I am rather well-to-do in the schlong region. I think I have had a pretty normal adolecence despite my size. I am quite proud and have occasionally "shown off". Most of the time, however I am simply preoccupied with other "non-penile" interests.

The youngest of my three 2nd cousins busted in unannounced through the unlocked door. You guessed it. I was buck naked. The next moment seemed like it lasted for hours. This very young girl who has probably only once or twice seen a man's dork was dumbfounded. I mean litterally agast. I said something stupid like "oops!" and she just stood there staring at my dick as though the rest of me wasn't even there. She "came to" and slammed the door and ran back to the pool.

I put on my swimtrunks and went outside.

So family stuff happened, I drank lots of beer and swam around trying not to think about what happened. I was actually a little concerned about this poor girl.

I saw the three girls giggling and talking amongst themselves. I knew they were talking about what happened. The two older girls were making obvious inquiries. They put their hands out in gestures trying to approximate size. They kept shooting me looks and laughing.

I was fucking loving it!

So after dinner and more family stuff. I found out that I was going to sleep in my cousin's camper. By this time I was pretty tanked and quite tired and just wanted a place to sleep it off.

I'll tell the rest of the story if anyone's interested, I need to send this and get off the computer for now.

The up shot is that now, I actually architect instances where (youngish) girls might happen upon me with my dick out, trying to recapture this event.

Anyone else out there do this?

-Cheers

The upshot

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The up shot is that now, I actually architect instances where (youngish) girls might happen upon me with my dick out, trying to recapture this event.

How is this different from the guy in the trenchcoat who flashes schoolgirls?

I ask this sincerely. I'm assuming that you're using "architect" to mean "orchestrate", and if so, it follows that you're trying to arrange for girls aged 13-18 to see your penis? :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is this different from the guy in the trenchcoat who flashes schoolgirls? It's not any different.

I ask this sincerely. I'm assuming that you're using "architect" to mean "orchestrate", and if so, it follows that you're trying to arrange for girls aged 13-18 to see your penis? :confused:

I wondered the exact same thing!

erixen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I guess I should set people straight. The only time I exposed myself to a thirteen-year-old was ACCIDENTAL! I can't believe other men on this board wouldn't want to be viewed in a chance-encounter kind of fantasy. I know it's illegal to expose oneself to minors, so chill. That's not how I get off. I suppose I feel like having a long dick is one of my "good points". Society forces me to keep it in my shorts. What happens when you're forced to suppress something you like about yourself? Well, you get a kink and you find a way.
I know I'm going to get flamed. If someone who is NOT going to flame me wants to PM me that would be fine.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your cousin's children are cousins-once-removed to you. When you have children, your children and your cousin's children, will be second cousins.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your original post said I actually architect instances where (youngish) girls might happen upon me with my dick out don't start backpedalling because you didn't get the reaction you were hoping for. Basically you're nothing but a pervert and flashing is illegal.

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
Not looking to "flame" you, but there's a discrepency between your initial post and your reply. You said you try to create situations when youngish women might happen upon your naked self. Assuming youngish means 16 like your cousin, that's wrong, and I'm no master of the law, but I'm guessing illegal. I can certainly understand the fantasy of being walked in on by a woman and hearing the subsequent gossip, but I would prefer to imagine it with whom adult women with whom I could also conscionably fantasize having sex. This should stand for you as well if you have concern for the welfare of children, as you said you had for your cousin.

But I totally agree with your stance that men are held to a different standard than women. Women get to flaunt their breasts, but the most a man can do is wear pants that are just tight enough that one would believe he is unaware of the bulge he's showing. It's unfair that a woman can play upon the sexual desires of men and not vice versa.

The best thing would probably be if we all, men and women, wore kimonos.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all, So thanks to the anonymity of the internet I can share my bizzare kink. I'd love to hear similar stories if any other guys have any.

I was invited to visit my cousin whom I hadn't seen in many years a few years back. He has three very beautiful daughters which are my second cousins if any one is keeping track. They were at that time, 13, 16 and 18. Please read on this isn't turning into a hillbilly incest story. I promise.

They live in Florida and like many Floridans, they have a pool where the three girls spend quite a bit of their free time in.

It was decided that we were going to have a pool barbeque one night and I was invited.

My cousin's wife told me I could change in their bathroom. I was somewhat unfamiliar with the layout of the house and while I closed and locked the bathroom door which I entered into, I failed to lock the second door which led into my cousin's bedroom.

Now, as you might guess, I am rather well-to-do in the schlong region. I think I have had a pretty normal adolecence despite my size. I am quite proud and have occasionally "shown off". Most of the time, however I am simply preoccupied with other "non-penile" interests.

The youngest of my three 2nd cousins busted in unannounced through the unlocked door. You guessed it. I was buck naked. The next moment seemed like it lasted for hours. This very young girl who has probably only once or twice seen a man's dork was dumbfounded. I mean litterally agast. I said something stupid like "oops!" and she just stood there staring at my dick as though the rest of me wasn't even there. She "came to" and slammed the door and ran back to the pool.

I put on my swimtrunks and went outside.

So family stuff happened, I drank lots of beer and swam around trying not to think about what happened. I was actually a little concerned about this poor girl.

I saw the three girls giggling and talking amongst themselves. I knew they were talking about what happened. The two older girls were making obvious inquiries. They put their hands out in gestures trying to approximate size. They kept shooting me looks and laughing.

I was fucking loving it!

So after dinner and more family stuff. I found out that I was going to sleep in my cousin's camper. By this time I was pretty tanked and quite tired and just wanted a place to sleep it off.

I'll tell the rest of the story if anyone's interested, I need to send this and get off the computer for now.

Anyone else out there do this?

-Cheers

The upshot

Be careful dude, and please rethink this :eek:

just sayin

erixen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, So I gues I need NOW to address what I mean by "youngish". (What a lame group BTW). I am 40. You can read that on my profile. College age is youngish to me. 21-25. Okay, so this is my last post to this fucked up group. Cheers.