Exhibitionist? Voyeurs?

biggbenn8: Okay, this was brought 'up' (no pun intended) in the Glory Hole discussion...

Who out there is an Exhibitionist? No, not just free-balling....

Any stories you would like to share?

Ditto that on Voyeurs... Aren't men 'by default' voyeurs?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides the very occaisional hardon-in-the-lockerroom or shower and have only exhibited my self a couple of times at a nude beach near where I live.

ROConn: Naturally naked here, Freeballer when dressed so its damn near always (bull balls can be a pain) a show . . .

But gettting more and more into not caring if they aren't covered by the pants and given its summer my shorts are seeming shorter this year . . .

Turbo: The first time I was stark naked with other people around was at a Sauna in Sweden, it was a bit unnerving at that time.

But got used to it.

As for exposing purposely, once was short on money and decided to be a nude model.

And once was very very very short of money and did a stripping job, WEll all I can say is never again, but at least it prevented the car from repossession. Farkin` shitty VWs

ross: Does answering the door naked when it is the pizza or Chinese food delivery guy make me an exhibitionist?

H8Monga: *the inner-freak rattles his cage*

Me likies when I's gets ta watch da peeple go bang bang bang! But me no be lucky wif dat. Me likies da sound of peeple havin shex. Me want see some day man woman shexin. Me just no lucky not even Yahoo webcam :( Me voyeur wif no experience :( Me cry and beat off now.

*uses tasers*

Sorry for that folks. Nothing to see here, move along. We got it all under control.

SpeedoGuy: My exhibitionist tendencies emerge when prompted by the right circumstances. i.e. me going along what the rest of the group is doing.

My first and most memorable experience started in my teens when a co-ed group suddenly decided to go streaking around the rural countryside one summer night. I was hesitant to join in at first, thinking it was a put-on. But before I knew it, neighborhood teens I chummed around with were slipping off their clothes and cavorting around nude in the moonlight playing frisbee and grabassing each other and such. I couldn't believe what I was seeing because these were people I went to school with daily. But there it was happening right in front of me. Only a little alcohol and no drugs were involved. Mob mentality just took over and it happened.

Anyway, I soon was the object of teasing because I hadn't gotten naked. I was self conscious because I was sportin wood and so I tried prancing around in my briefs. Two of the girls snuck up behind me and yanked them down (you can image what a thrill it was to have your underwear pulled off by naked classmates). So I ended up joining in the escapade. I soon found I liked the thrill of exposing myself, at least under the circumstances that happened that night (and others that followed). I enjoyed being watched for what I had. I especially relished the stares at my endowment when I first sprung into view. The whole thing was a thrill I'll never forget and it sure cured me of modesty.

Not that I rip off my clothes and parade around nude at the drop of a hat. But when the  conditions are right...well, I'll join.

SG

ross: [quote author=Longhornjok link=board=sex;num=1037647847;start=0#7 date=07/28/03 at 04:29:43]Ross, uhhhhhhhhh I vote yes.  :D[/quote]
Oh well!

gigantikok: i definately save my exhibitionist side for the internet, and trust me, over the years I've "exhibited" alot! :D

Let's just say in my everyday life it is non-existent, and in my internet life it is over-abundant! :)

China_deSade: Due to my shy and inquisitive disposition(s),I am a voyeur.

petite_girl: Kind of exhibitionist, I guess. My boyfriend and I had just finished eating out at IHOP. We got into the back seat of his rental (no tinted windows). He was wearing shorts so I just reached up the leg and pulled his penis out of his underwear. We were kissing, and I was jerking him off when a lady in a Chevy Trailblazer pulled into the parking spot next to his car. Being as he had a compact car and the lady had a high car, I'm sure she could see his erection. I pulled my hand out of his shorts faster than lightning! She just kinda walked away obviously trying not to look while I was trying to block her view of my boyfriend's erection.

LoL ... what a thrill! :D

rainfletcher: After a night of drunken revelry in college, 3 of my friends and I ran naked around the girls dorm screaming our lungs out. Then we did jumping jacks on the front lawn until one of the RAs came down the stairs and we took off...

Nothing before or since.

Valkyrie: Both... :)

I like showing off - always tasteful, always classy. But showing cleavage - just a little deeper than normal, or legs - skirt a little shorter than average, or the outline under a tight pair of pants (without underwear) is exciting. This in the right circumstances of course - at work, no; in my private time, yes.

I like watching and do so frequently. Enjoy seeing the outline of a man or woman in clothes that follow their body. Or just the hint of a breast or a well-equipped/muscular man underneath otherwise covering clothes. Subtle, but with just the right amount of hints does it for me. Overdone/tacky and I loose interest.

/Val

stephaneparis: being naked at the beach, for a short walk in the woods, at home passing by and by the windows...
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

But once I went to a nearby XVIII century nice residence near to paris.
I was ther with a friend from London (crazy guy too!)
It was sunday noon, end of septembre no one around in the garden....

We had the crazy idea to get fully naked and get photo pictured
in the arms of a XVIII centyry garden statue...
(a sphynge = a femal sphinxe)

I still have the picture,
I will send it to all of you who claim for it...  it is very worth....

never did that again, it was a public garden!!!

amities de Paris!

Longhornjok: [quote author=petite_girl link=board=sex;num=1037647847;start=0#11 date=09/25/03 at 19:10:26]Kind of exhibitionist, I guess.  My boyfriend and I had just finished eating out at IHOP.  We got into the back seat of his rental (no tinted windows).  He was wearing shorts so I just reached up the leg and pulled his penis out of his underwear.  We were kissing, and I was jerking him off when a lady in a Chevy Trailblazer pulled into the parking spot next to his car.  Being as he had a compact car and the lady had a high car, I'm sure she could see his erection.[/quote]
I'm not sure that makes you an exhibitionist, unless YOU were naked at the time. ;)

petite_girl: lol, I meant exhibitionist on my boyfriend's part ;)

Longhornjok: Hey Cork, no way - one doesn't cancel the other out! ;)