Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI all, I'm 33, 6'3", 190lbs, str8 married and in the Wake Forest area of Raleigh, NC. I don't really get a chance to show off in person too often but I have put some new pictures up in my gallery. If you like the pics, write me, would be especially cool to hear from local people!

Cheers!

Attachments

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Damn! I was in Raleigh recently. My parents are there and I go back fairly often. Funny, I met up with a group of other male exhibs in the Triangle several years back via the internet-- it was a real mix of str8 and gay guys, but all of us into going out naked at night. We met in a parking lot somewhere, then drove en masse to a golf course adjacent to a housing develpment one of the guys knew about. All got out, stripped and walked around about a half hour, tok a few digital pix. Noting sexual, just fun high spirited guy stuff. HAve lost touch with the ringleader of that group but it was sure fun.
anyway -- I'm very fit, 5-11, 170#, 7"cut and have always loved to show off. MAybe we can meet up sometime when I'm down there.

ps. also used to go the Lake Jordan, used to be known for being a nude area, but Ive heard that's no longer true due to too many complaints. You know of anything different?

Have also walked naked around the grounds of the NC Art museum on blue ridge road, but that has mostly been a solitary thing late at night.

logan673

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HI all, I'm 33, 6'3", 190lbs, str8 married and in the Wake Forest area of Raleigh, NC. I don't really get a chance to show off in person too often but I have put some new pictures up in my gallery. If you like the pics, write me, would be especially cool to hear from local people!

Cheers!

very nice