Exhibitionist?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wife and I go to swingers clubs, and use nudist beaches when abroad, but recently I bought a new pair of swiming trunks (like skin tight cycle shorts, which when wet exagerated my big cock and big cock ring, as it stuck to my inner thigh) and she went mad. Complained that my cock, in all its limp, but large glory, even if covered by a thin layer of cloth, wasnt for public viewing.
What is her problem? You'de have thought she would be pleased to be recognised as the wife of 'the guy with the big cock'. Or is it an insicurity thing. I cant quite work it out.
Any thoughts.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See nothing wrong with exhibitionism in fact I too am an avid displayer but I also recognize the appropriate place and time to do such. Needless to say I do not dress the same on a public beach (with children and families) as I do on a private more adult beach. Also I have found mutually accepting adults tend to go to the same locations such as one of my favorite places in Palm Springs (since I live in the Los Angeles / Ventura area); http://www.seamountaininn.com/

Getting back to what you said though while don’t you simply ask her what she doesn’t like, maybe she feels they are little too tight or revealing and wants to save such views for more appropriate areas or in private.

If your ever in Southern CA I do think you will like Sea Mountain Inn, I know every girl friend I have taken has and it help to get rid of any inhibitions really!!!