Exhibitionistic Perversions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by EternalCaverns, Aug 16, 2009.

1. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Anyone here get off on the idea of masturbating in unusual places in public, regardless of who sees you?

For anyone who does this once in awhile, what have some of your experiences been like?

Where did you masturbate, who saw and how did everything go down?

Some examples of perverted masturbation exhibitions might be jacking off in a hotel room with the door intentionally unlocked during hours that you expect maids to come in.

Masturbating in a public restroom with the door unlocked so that an unknowing stranger opens the door to meet a timely surprise.

Tucking your dick between your legs in a way that gets you off while working out at the gym so that you can cum inside of your shorts while no one is the wiser.

Here's a video of a guy masturbating either in his own vehicle as a driver or on a bus where no one can see across from him inside the vehicle. If he's in his own car, he must be pretty high up for others to get a very clear view of his dick, especially higher vehicles such as ambulance vehicles.

LINK

He does finish in the end...

2. wizard79

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes I take it out while driving and start to jerk it slowly, if some other car is near me (specially with females inside) I get rockhard and I keep on stroking faster and faster.
    Also in the subway or on a train, when alone, I start to massage my cock and take it out of the pants.
    Sometimes in elevator I take it out till I reach the floor, waiting someone to see me (I attach a couple of pics).

I like to show my hard cock to unknowing people, it turns me on.
    Am I pervert? I don't know, for me it's part of sexuality. For sure I'm exhibitionist

Attached Files:

3. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    A couple of years ago at a San Francisco street fair I was working at a booth for one of the video companies that I'd done some videos for. I did a jack off performance at the booth. Got a round of applause after the cum shot from the crowd. The company used the scene in one of their videos.

Draft saved Draft deleted