Exhibitionists and watchers

D

deleted9425241

live:.cid.f218c4cb61ba9ecf add me here any daddies, jocks, handsome, or fit guys

Maison

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
28 sub show off. I want to be recorded and exposed gooning out, edging, being verbal and being made fun of while you record and expose my bate bro. I show face the whole time. d.cashmann

Reactions: Calvin90it

MaxMM2020

Sexy Member
Media
Latino college boy, slim, hairy twink, thick, cut, bubble but

I'm into showing off, edging, joi, cei, cumplay, assplay, spitplay, following instructions, etc.
I'm looking for someone to coach me and to obey to explore my inner slut. Could be longterm if you are looking for it and have initiative and want to take things step by step.

You must be verbal, no need for cam. Otherwise I have no preference in age, body or whatever.
No face and no toys or props on my side.

I'm open to groups with more subs or more doms.

Add me on Skype: MaxMM2020

wryter87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seeking doms or subs 20-35 fit smooth to semihairy to join me and my dom - must show face and body on cam, even if my dom doesn't. MUST NOT RECORD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE! Hit me up!! We'll be going live in 30 mins.

D

deleted901444

Older (early 60's) exhibitionist here with little dick and into sph. Love the humiliation of comparing with big-dick guys. Would love to put on a show and cum for you (will probably agree if you want to take pics or record). Please let me know if you're interested so we can set something up. Skype: cbt4u2c

Heyitsme1982

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UK based dom top master/daddy here.
Looking to recruit son/sub/pup/slave for regular sessions.
DM me to apply; must be obedient and include with photo with introduction.
No time wasters!