Exhibitionists: how much does audience's gender matter?

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, so I'm sure there are a lot of straight exhibitionists on this site and I've always been curious about how the audience's gender affects the experience. For me, I find it much more exciting to show my penis to other men than to women, I find women exciting in different ways, but exhibitionism is not one of them. Does it just depend on the person? or does it excite you just to show off your penis to women? Is showing your penis to women more exciting than showing your penis to other men but still exciting regardless of the gender? or is it exciting in different ways, i.e. to show off how much bigger you are than other men vs. showing a woman your erection and masturbating in front of her? I wouldn't mind getting an erection in front of a bunch of women for their viewing pleasure, but I would love other men to see my erection. thanks for providing insight

Reactions: gohara

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes gender does matter. I only like showing off to women. i dont cam with men i dont get any enjoyment out of it.

as for the women i dont just show off to any woman i prefer to have had talked with them before getting to know them a little bit. making sure they are actual women. its all in my signature really.

Reactions: ronin001

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What about in-person exhibitionism, for example, you're at a nude beach and you notice a woman checking you out, so you show her your erection -in a non-creepy way, obviously. Based on what you said above, I assume you would find that exciting, but showing your erection to other men at the nude beach wouldn't be.

yes gender does matter. I only like showing off to women. i dont cam with men i dont get any enjoyment out of it.

as for the women i dont just show off to any woman i prefer to have had talked with them before getting to know them a little bit. making sure they are actual women. its all in my signature really.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of only "flaccid flashes," there is a difference in feeling when I show it to men and women. I hope the women find it sexually powerful. In a different way, I guess I hope women have the same emotion, only mixed with a little twitch or two in their girl parts.

I don't go around showing my cock in the real world but when I do, it does matter what the situation is in terms of how I react to it.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I've done solo performances before live audiences of both genders. Usually I am so wrapped up in the performance and the feelings emanating from my body that I don't really notice the audience. Besides, with stage lighting it is hard to see the audience anyway. It's just exciting and erotic to know that people are watching me.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my late teens and 20's
Gender didn't matter.
the topic of my size usually came up from friends,family members or old sex partners telling someone they knew about my dick
"Hey! Show em!"
Or "This is that guy who can suck his own dick!"
If asked about i had no problem showing it back then.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about in-person exhibitionism, for example, you're at a nude beach and you notice a woman checking you out, so you show her your erection -in a non-creepy way, obviously. Based on what you said above, I assume you would find that exciting, but showing your erection to other men at the nude beach wouldn't be.
Ive never been to a nude beach and I don't plan on going to one anytime soon.

But as for in person of course I'd only show to women. I have not been naked in person in front of a man (not counting my Dr.) and I do not plan to be. I doubt id be in a situation where I'd be naked and hard in front of a woman I didn't know either

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for your response, sounds like maybe you aren't much of an exhibitionist, lol.

Ive never been to a nude beach and I don't plan on going to one anytime soon.

But as for in person of course I'd only show to women. I have not been naked in person in front of a man (not counting my Dr.) and I do not plan to be. I doubt id be in a situation where I'd be naked and hard in front of a woman I didn't know either

I prefer women and couples, of course, butI like showing off.

Reactions: Ayd
D

deleted973884

Mine is pierced so naturally once my friends found out they wanted to see it. They claim it's just the piercings they want to see but I'm sure comparing is on some of their minds and this was an easy excuse to see a big dick lol. Curiosity takes over. I don't really care who sees it. It's just part of me.

Reactions: Nick9

I am cool with the cam, have done the nude pool party thing with swingers and nude swimming. You can't and shouldn't be shaking your dick at people at random

Have done the cam thing in the past with males, transgender ladies,real females and internet females.

Honestly I prefer the real females and bi-males. The real females are so few in number they are like an endangered species and should given the utmost respect and courtesies. I'll usually cum on command for a real female.

Bi-males are usually respectful and don't get offended when you start talking about women, unlike some gay guys that go off on a tangent or get rude if you break their bubble with a little snatch talk.

Straight males are a mixed bag but usually just fall into the mutual masturbation bi-curious category, they are generally OK.

The vast majority of "females" tend to be "internet females". Much like "internet inches" internet females usually have no pictures, no or minimal profiles and they chat like a guy who claims to have a 10 inch dick. The internet females I generally cut off if they get demanding or unruly. I'll usually let them watch, but they get fucking silly at times.

I am cool with anybody if I cam regardless of the gender. If you are on the other end and start demanding shit, you're gone with a left click of my non-firing hand.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first Joined LPSG, I was probably on camera 3 nights a week, sometimes fully dressed, partially dressed or showing off. The first 6 months to a year or so I just had an open camera. If i was on you could view. As I have X rated photos in my gallery some are available for all views, me being on camera is only an automated version of them.

Later I changed to only allow people who were daily regulars in chat, male or female as long as you were cool. My motto was as long as guys did not bother me, no request for PVT chats, no whispers of I want to suck that, ASL Etc, you were ok to view

Eventually I got sick of the super pervs and only allowed people on my friend list to view; I would say that I know 85% of the people on my friends list very well so my headaches were greatly reduced. PVT chatting and cams are 99% of the time with women, real women, women I know; or I have seen on camera before

I did make the mistake earlier on in-my membership of presuming that all alleged women on chat were actually women :D. I got burned by a few fakes before a grew wiser.

As far as being an Exhibitionist, I guess I do at times enjoy showing off, lately I am probably down to a few times a month, I guess the thrill is slowly dying off :D

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first Joined LPSG, I was probably on camera 3 nights a week, sometimes fully dressed, partially dressed or showing off. The first 6 months to a year or so I just had an open camera. If i was on you could view. As I have X rated photos in my gallery some are available for all views, me being on camera is only an automated version of them.

Later I changed to only allow people who were daily regulars in chat, male or female as long as you were cool. My motto was as long as guys did not bother me, no request for PVT chats, no whispers of I want to suck that, ASL Etc, you were ok to view

Eventually I got sick of the super pervs and only allowed people on my friend list to view; I would say that I know 85% of the people on my friends list very well so my headaches were greatly reduced. PVT chatting and cams are 99% of the time with women, real women, women I know; or I have seen on camera before

I did make the mistake earlier on in-my membership of presuming that all alleged women on chat were actually women :D. I got burned by a few fakes before a grew wiser.

As far as being an Exhibitionist, I guess I do at times enjoy showing off, lately I am probably down to a few times a month, I guess the thrill is slowly dying off :D

the thrill isn't dying just the frustration with people appreciate it for the what it is and for the right reasons..... But thanks to all the creepy ones who ruined the fun for the rest of us lol

Reactions: ronin001

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on circumstances.

If it's a webcam, I would prefer males. British males. Ideally into leather and BDSM.

Out running the local roads in my skin tight Lycra gear, I like it when women toot their car horns and give me a thumbs up and a smile.

:)