Exhibitionists: how much does audience's gender matter?

luv2sho

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I actually prefer to show off for other men and usually only men older than myself ( older the better ). I have done this many times on cam and a couple times in person. The best is when a man tells me what he wants to see. I don't mind being bossed around a little...

Since I am a straight guy I guess it's just the excitement of knowing someone is getting off watching me. Trying this with a woman would definitely be fun too.... Also, having a couple watch me would be sooo hot!

UninhibitedSamuel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually prefer to show off for other men and usually only men older than myself ( older the better ). I have done this many times on cam and a couple times in person. The best is when a man tells me what he wants to see. I don't mind being bossed around a little...

Since I am a straight guy I guess it's just the excitement of knowing someone is getting off watching me. Trying this with a woman would definitely be fun too.... Also, having a couple watch me would be sooo hot!

Join me on Skype anytime.

Reactions: luv2sho

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'm probably what one might call a "recovering exhibitionist," so a little background is in order. Quite a few years ago I dated a very sexual young woman who just loved fucking where we might be seen, including right in front of her hi-rise window where hundreds of people might see us. She also enjoyed jerking me off while driving and we could be seen by trucks passing by, as well as several times showing me off to some of her female friends. At first, I was taken aback at all of this, but after a while I got to enjoy it as well. Towards the end of our relationship her fetish, OK, our fetish, spiraled out of hand, to the point where one afternoon visiting her parent's home, she literally begged me to let her mount me in their back yard where we could easily be seen. That was beyond what I would ever be comfortable with doing, and soon afterwards we broke up, and I pulled myself away from such extremes of exhibitionism.

All of which brings me to the question at hand: after it got under my skin, I enjoyed the possibility of being seen by both men and women. The idea of being seen by others as just a sexual being is exciting to me, and that recognition by either men or women was like getting a shot of testosterone straight in my dick. Dangerous stuff--too dangerous for me to play with anymore.

Reactions: SkySkin77

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an ask a "straight" man question right so I assume most straight men would choose they would want women audiences only? Sorry if i'm being a smart ass just being honest.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make my content with the hope that women look at it and like it, but I understand that a lot of my audience are males. I am hugely flattered when anybody tells me they masturbate to my stuff, but it doesn't do anything to me if a guy tells me he does. I mean, for a guy like myself that hasn't had sex yet it is nice to know that I can be arousing at all. If a girl tells me she does though I tend to get horny and "in the mood".

So... I guess to directly answer the question. I don't care who watches as long as they like it.

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is an ask a "straight" man question right so I assume most straight men would choose they would want women audiences only? Sorry if i'm being a smart ass just being honest.
Yes, this is precisely the question. I guess there are some who get turned on just from the act of showing off, and it doesn't matter so much the gender of the audience.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for example, you're at a nude beach and you notice a woman checking you out, so you show her your erection -in a non-creepy way, obviously.

Woe is the poor woman who was just absentmindedly looking in your direction until you started wagging your boner at her :p

I wouldn't go so far as to say that only women can pull off exhibitionism, but I can't help but feel like it's virtually impossible for a man to be flashing his junk at a woman he doesn't know in a non-sexualized setting and have it come across as anything but completely creepy.

Reactions: Bonfire

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhmm. What are you meaning with "exhibitionist"? I don't like to do solo things, I feel hopeless stupid doing that. But I like to have sex in places where adult people can see us - although not people that expect to see us having sex.

I think what most of people means with the term "exhibitionist" is actualy more near to "narcissistic". I think being narcissistic is more a female thing than a straight male thing. If a female likes to be seen naked or masturbating, I think that is pretty much "natural", if a male likes the same things, I can't help thinking that either he is gay or an ungrown child.

Yes I know that that will sound chauvinistic, but I'm telling my feelings and opinion, not pretending to be politically correct.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have masturbated with, and alone in front of groups when I was younger that sometimes included girls. Later when I was an artists model, I masturbated and also had sex with a girl in front of mixed classes in one private course. I did a few amateur nights at strip clubs for both female and male audiences. I have had groups watch me fuck and masturbate at orgies, sometimes with applause at my climaxes. I have demonstrated my foreskin for interested women and men in various places, even in the dunes at a nude beach. I have stroked with watchers in gym saunas. I regularly fuck wives with husbands watching (just last weekend) and sometimes masturbate with couples watching. I have always loved to show off to both men and women.

Since I was 14 I knew I was blessed with a big cock.I've always loved going commando with a semi hard on to see if woman notice...every once and a while I'll get a double take!