"Exhibitionists" stories?

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I point my penis up in my cycling gear, and the outlines under the skintight gearl are there for everyone to see. I have to admit that I enjoy the attention. It’s surprising how many people check it out. For example when standing with my bike in my hand when I take the train to go for a training ride. I was on the podium a few weeks ago because of a win and it’s really a great place to show my bulge to a crowd of people, and photos are taken!

Reactions: trypod8907 and sdbg

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some pairs of boxer shorts where my dick will often fall out of the hole easily. I can tell when this happens without looking down at all because I can feel the material against the base of my dick. It's generally in places like locker rooms, etc., but it's kind of fun to pretend that I have no idea that my penis is fully exposed.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Beside the open bath robe , that I mentioned before, I also do the commando baggy
shorts with a short inseam. With ball weights on, the boys hang just at the edge of
the hem. Sitting, or squatting down allows a peek for anyone one I want..
Sitting down on a bar stool facing a sidewalk window can be very entertaining.

Beach Boner

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some pairs of boxer shorts where my dick will often fall out of the hole easily. I can tell when this happens without looking down at all because I can feel the material against the base of my dick. It's generally in places like locker rooms, etc., but it's kind of fun to pretend that I have no idea that my penis is fully exposed.
Me too. I just pretend not to notice for awhile.

Reactions: Hungfreeballer