Exhibitionists?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by nashboy, Sep 25, 2008.

1. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    so ive been looking at xtube a lot this week....and it really turns me on to see people masturbating in public paces...or getting caught with sex...or anything like that. does it give anyone else a thrill to do it in public or show in the thrill of getting caught. obviously we all are exhibitionists to an extent due to this website...lol...:redface:. im thinking about doing a jo video for here. how brave are you guys?

2. likitisplit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    twice i have gone to a men's homes at their asking me to, to let them see me undress and play with myself. it's two different men, both are older and like to watch men jo and cum. at each one's home i stand in front of them and undress, then feel myself and pose as they like and let them see me get myself hard. i then use lube and jackoff until i cum. they love seeing it and i enjoyed the hell out of it.

3. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have gone to a place called Oyster Bay by the Oakland airport. It is a huge area with lots of places to jack off. People that go there know the score and it is not a totally public area.

4. dunno_what

dunno_what Member

Albums:
    When I was 15/16, I used to j/o all around my hometown. Delivering pamphlets has its advantages in regards to finding places where you can expose yourself without gettin caught, lol. Like at the look out which looked directly over the valley of my town.

Getting older, though, I have been shying away from beats and other just j/o in public due to the fact that major shit would go down if I were caught. (It is such a turn-on tho, lol)

5. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I love to be seen jo in doing it in public, but you have to be very careful

6. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love having sex in a public area, not really a fan of jerking it in the open. i have always been a fan of having sex in a car in the parking lot, be it the gym, McDonalds, side of the highway or after a concert.

7. BigTopMen

BigTopMen New Member

if anyone is looking for fellow exhibitionists, send me pvt message.

i know quite a few guys in various cities i travel to (im in nyc, philly, dc, las vegas, orlando, san fran, and la) who enjoy showing off, and who are looking for like-minded guys to show off on camera with them. (sucking fucking bukkake rimming etc.. the basics LOL)

8. big_boy_999

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love to, havnt done it in a while, but love the thrill of feeling ur cock in the wind, very arousing

Draft saved Draft deleted