Exhibitionists

VodkaLover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are there any of you out there with huge cocks that really like to / get off on showing it off? At any opportunity? Like bulging in your jeans at clubs, or standing at urinals a bit longer than necessary, or going naked in the gym locker room on purpose etc - just so others get to see & admire your size?

Would be cool to share experiences... :wink:

Reactions: Felician

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeh I love it, looking down and seeing my obvious cock and balls bulging out, I laugh when my mates make comments at the gym or when they are drunk on a night out which makes me literally laugh out loud :D, I shake it side to side slapping my cock against my thighs, in the right place there's nothing wrong with a bit of comical showing off, at house parties when everyone is drunk I whip it out and usual starts everyother hung guy in the room to whip theirs out

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when I'm alone @home I usually walk naked & hard and stand in front of the windows...
or I love to take my hard meat out and stroke while driving, specially in the middle of the traffic :)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I always freeball so it always shows a prominent buldge in trousers. Also stand a little further back than is necessary when at urinals so it is on display. During the summer I go to nude areas and let it hang out for all to see. As well during the warmer months wear sweat pants without underware which shows a obscene buldge.

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
i used to, but I am starting to understand how sensetive guys are about size and how many myth there are out there and people started talking about my dick too much, it was fun to begin with... I`m more than a cock god damn it:p Now I`m more about spreading the facts and honesty and fighting the myths. Big guys shouldn`t feel the need to exaggerate and feed the myths, that is a sign of insecurity in my eyes.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love showing off to girls they all hear about my size and at parties i love whipping it out in front of everyone and getting that =o look lol

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I love showing off my big penis! Sometimes when I go to the gym, I don't even bother bringing a towel. I just jump out of the shower, dripping wet and dry myself with some paper towels from the dispenser. I'll walk on my tiptoes back to my locker, with my penis swinging and my hands down at my sides and my hips back as if I'm trying to conceal what I have. I once heard a guy talking to his friend behind me..."Did you see how thick that guy's dick was?" Love showing it off.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like showing off my little dick. I love using trough style urinals and notice when a big guy takes a peak. It really turns me on to see the reaction of an unsuspecting guy. My cock is way below average and it usually causes some sort of reaction when people see it. Most people assume that I am hung, because I am tall with big hands and feet. So it is especially surprising.

There is a gay pride event in New Orleans called Southern Decadence where guys whip their dicks out for mardi gras beads(or just for the sake of showing off). I LOVE taking my little nub out next to all of the brave hung guys. I get LOTS of fun reactions and questions. Some guys actually think that I am castrated because my tiny balls don't hang at all.

Attachments

Last edited:

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The answer is yes to all of the above. I love to show off what I got. I am all about comfort and for me, boxers are more comfortable so its really easy to spot. I am not embarrassed and enjoy when people see it. I DO have to wear briefs when I am at the gym in work out shorts. It is too likely to flop out if I don't and there is little left to the imagination. I didn't always show it off but got comfortable doing it when I had to wear speedos for swim team and put my cock over and up to the left rather than down because it wouldn't fit.

I take my time in the locker room, give it a tug or two at the urinal, get naked around my friends in hot tubs. People know what I got but I don't talk about it.

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes i like to be naked at every opportunity and if there are other people around that's just an added bonus. Lately I fantasize about walking around in public fully clothed but with my dick hanging out of my fly. I guess you could say my dick craves the spotlight.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm afraid that I too must confess to being guilty of all the above. But I think I would enjoy it just as much if I were average or smaller than average. I believe there really is something to Zipp82's comment about a dick craving the spotlight. For me it's a response to the puritanical social mores that insist we need to hide our genital assets. Getting them out into the open is just totally freeing.