Exhibitionists

Willowcove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE watching guys show off in the locker room / shower; especially if they start to get a little hard. Deeply commited voyeur here!

YOTO_expansionpack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread = me Boner XD
When i used to live with my roomates someties i would flash behind my friends back sometimes even while hes playing the game so hes completely focusd on the screen
but i actually got teh idea from him one time where i swear he was pretending to sleep and actually jackin off under his cover

Man-thang

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to show off whenever possible. The more spectators around, the more I get off on the opportunity. In the summer months I'll walk around NYC wearing only jogging shorts with my package boucing around for all to see. Sometimes when I'm horned up I'll sit in a park or on the steps out of view of traffic and let my meat hang out of one of the openings on my leg and jack reaaallly slow. Squeezing and stretching my fat dick while people drive/walk by unbeknownst to me showing off. Some fortunate ones get to see how hard I get from the passenger side of their rides and can't believe what they've just seen. After 12am when the bars and clubs are jumping in the city I go to a parking garage to strip out of my gear and only down to my sneakers. Walking around in the night air is so relaxing. When I get to the glass stairwell facing oncoming traffic coming off the major highways I slowly jack my manhammer for the motorists who are just leaving the city after a fn-filled night. While pinching my thick stubbily nipples I stroke my swollen babymaker for everyone to see. "You wanna suck on my chocoloate twinkie?" I mouth to people who honk at my sinewy frame standing in front of the glass like an XXX-rated mannequin in a department store window. After 15 minutes of continuous stroking and posing with my legs wide and tongue extended I let loose my leche amor, leaving my hairy body all sticky and satisfied. Licking off every drop I look forward to my walk home, wondering what I'll have to do tomorrow night for an encore.

Reactions: cockmonkey

Yes I always freeball so it always shows a prominent buldge in trousers. Also stand a little further back than is necessary when at urinals so it is on display. During the summer I go to nude areas and let it hang out for all to see. As well during the warmer months wear sweat pants without underware which shows a obscene buldge.
mm sounds good:smile:

billybuster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
way back in time when i was able to play basketball we would shower after and one of my friends made a coment on my size and after that whenever we were at a strip/gogo bar he would always tell the dancers that my nick name was tripod. The dancers just looked at us like we were idiots! I lmao when I think about it now.

D_Aaron_Eckfart

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to show my dick to other guys any chance I can. It's great to have other guys see how big my dick is. Most of my friends have seen it and I'm always happy to pull it out if someone wants to see it.. I don't use a towel when I walk around at the gym or at a bathhouse. Love to go to the nude beach when I can.

Last edited:

VodkaLover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love to show my dick to other guys any chance I can. It's great to have other guys see how big my dick is. Most of my friends have seen it and I'm always happy to pull it out if someone wants to see it.. I don't use a towel when I walk around at the gym or at a bathhouse. Love to go to the nude beach when I can.

Sounds hot, love a guy who gets it out on demand !!

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hunginchicago: That is a hot package...I wish I would see you walking around my gym. There are not any show-offs in the locker room at my gym:(

meschka

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just back from the gym. Some hot guy with a thick fat cock just had me pinned to the wall in the cubicle and fucked me till I splattered White cum all over the black tile. Had such a great cock.

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Xlgpolish...nice meat bro. U better show that off buddy! Uncut here too. Live in usa...most men in my gym are cut so i like letting them see what they are missing...haha. My softy hangs heavy and big lowhanging balls. Nuthin better than lettin it hang for all to see

Reactions: cockmonkey