Exotic Dancers

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've gone to a strip club a couple times with my boyfriend in my past because I like the girlies...he even got me a lap dance on my birthday. I enjoyed the lap dance but the actual dancing on stage atomosphere doesn't really do much for me. And whatever these dancers' reality is, I didn't like the feeling I was...I don't know..contributing to that. Just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Haven't gone since and don't really care to.

I have gone to see male strippers a couple times when I was much younger...around 18-22 and that never did much for me either. I like looking at their nice bodies, but that's it and I can get that anywhere.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry but it would be quite wrong of me to spill the beans on what happens, there are some husbands and boyfriends who would be quite horrified :blowjob:

I've never attended a male strip show (for obvious reasons) but you are right, Birmingham (England) does seem to have an awful lot of them. Just how rude was the rudest one you've attended? You can tell me. I'm a Doctor.:biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry but it would be quite wrong of me to spill the beans on what happens, there are some husbands and boyfriends who would be quite horrified :blowjob:

Don't worry.

A girlfriend has already told me.:tongue:

Sounds like .....errr.......fun.:eek:

(Damn. I should audition).

I was just pumping you a little (figuratively speaking).:wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It doesn't do it for me. I've been to a sex club twice, once when I was 18 just to see and then twenty years later to satisfy the curiosity of some clients in Paris. At least male strip shows seem like a good laugh.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Almost invariably, I've ended up flirting with one or more of the waitresses, not the "talent." Some of my most memorable flings have been with cocktail girls from a nudie bar.

The waitresses at one particular club are butchy lesbian looking women. I have no idea why.

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not into strip bars, they kind of bore me. I'd say I've gone maybe a total of 6 times in my life, 2 or 3 of those were with my wife. My wife is very attractive and would always dress sexy when we would go. She wore a little black skirt with knee high boots the last time we went and guys definately looked at her. The girls gave her more attention than me.

All in all though, most strip clubs are dirty crack-whore convention centers that disgust me....

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't even tell my boyfriend. I come home from a strip show as horny as hell and he shags my brain out, only guessing as to what I have been up to :biggrin1:

That makes it sound like you've been doing things with the dancers, and that's cheating, as far as I know.

I've never been to a strip club, and I'm not really interested. Seeing some of the girls here really enjoy the male dancers makes me think about becoming one, but I have a feeling I'd only be hit on by men.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think of going to the strip club?
I think strip clubs are pretty stupid. Just a bunch of horny drunk guys. But I admit I've only been to a couple of them when I was dragged there with friends when I was young. I just sit around wondering how stupid, drunk or horny all the men are to give the strippers money.

Do you ever go up to the stage and spend cash?
I've given $0.00 to strippers in my life.

What type of dancers are you drawn to?
If I had to try to enjoy it, I'd say just plain old hot women.

Do you ever get lap dances?
No.

Do you know anyone who dances or used to dance?
No

One time in Mexico, a stripper pulled out my cock and started rubbing her clit up and down my shaft....

THAT was a lap dance.

TuAna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I'm a house mom now and used to dance myself, so my typical strip club experience now is a work one. It is a fun place to hang out though, it's a pretty casual bar environment, different from the typical neon light filled strip club. I like strip clubs in general though, usually pretty good music and I generally find them to be a more relaxing to hang out and get some drinks, rather than going to a dance club and getting hit on constantly. Some of the dancers don't appreciate women in the club though...they think it steals there attention.

If I'm sitting at the bar right in front of the stage, then yeah I tip the dancers...it's hot under those lights!

I like em all shapes and sizes, I like big boobs but anybody proportionate and not sloppy with a nice smile is cute. Mostly dancers with a fun persona...sadly most are miserable bitches.

I've had a few bit like you said, everybody else stares at a women getting a lap dance.

Like I said, I used to dance. While a lot of dancers are college aged or early 20's. 28 isn't too old to start. In fact, it's probabaly a better time to be a dancer...more stable, mature, won't get your head screwed up or blow all your money.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I found it interesting at first, but also found that it varied greatly from club to club. Some were very strict, and others got me felt up by the dancer. Actually got a HJ in one, which was really surprising, but it also spoiled me for any other experience, and I lost interest.

Sometimes, yes. I preferred lap dances.

Dancers that don't look bored and don't move too quickly. Creativity & humor are good, too -- I saw one that came out in a blue & white cheerleader outfit with sequined "C"s on the bra cups; at one point, she got up on a table, laid on her back, and pulled out a Cookie Monster hand puppet, which she "lip"-synced to the song "C Is For Cookie" and had Cookie nom-nom-nom on her G-string. :biggrin1:

Yup, I did. The interesting thing is that my first two lap dances were from women with two different body types -- the first was a little thicker, and the second was nearly model-thin. I quickly discovered that I liked the feeling of the squishy ass more than a bony one.

Hmm -- I don't think that I do. The only "maybe" I can think of would be a soon-to-be-married woman I've met through some car meets.

Anyway --

I played in a bar band during college, and we set up a regular monthly gig at the topless bar in town. We kinda got to know several of the dancers that came through, and some were more professional than others (one liked to drink, and another did the "C IS For Cookie" routine). There was one who had been touring for a couple years as a Budweiser Girl, including a trip to Japan, and was saving up money for grad school. She said that she couldn't stand dancing in Japan because she had to get really raunchy just to even be noticed. The next night, we came a bit early to watch her show, and she had a moment where she was sitting perched on her heels, knees apart, and was holding her arms like a basketball hoop while some guys tossed money through the "hoop". Hilarious -- she seemed to be doing just fine.

A couple friends and I brought our bachelor party to that same bar, carrying our doomed soon-to-be-married friend bound & gagged in a picnic chair (after driving him around town in the back of a pickup :biggrin1:) right up to the edge of the dance floor. There were two girls that night (normally just one), and they had a good time playing along, showing us more inventive ways to lift dollar bills off of him as he remained fastened to the chair.

My favorite lapdance was probably the one I got from a dancer in San Bernardino. I had been to the same club a year before and saw her there, but didn't get to get a dance. She was still dancing there, and I approached her the first chance I got to at least say hi. She was nicely built, with a taut, fit body and a well-rounded ass. I said, you know what I like the most about your body? She said, "My ass, right? All the guys say they like my ass." I said, actually, I really like your back -- it's very well-sculpted, and looks like you work out a lot. She smiled, and appeared to genuinely appreciate the compliment. I believed her later, in the VIP booth, when she seemed to orgasm on my leg. Cool girl; I hope she's done well.

I've been to quite a few strip clubs, here in DC, out in SoCal, down in Texas, and even in Europe. I even had a dancer in Scotland ask me to wait and walk her home at the end of her shift (I still think that I should've...). I'm out of that phase, not wanting to spend that much money again just to be teased. About the only thing the girls had in common was that they were attractive -- besides that, they seemed to come from all walks of life, and with equally varying amounts of enthusiasm for the job.

Best of luck to all the dancers out there. It's got to be a hell of a job.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Eh, I'm mixed. I don't like strip clubs or the mentality of people who are there, women or men. Then again, I love lap dances. I didn't know I was hung until my 21st bday when I got my first lapdance and the stripper started pulling other strippers off of other guys to show them my bulge. I got a few phone numbers that night, it rocked. Didn't actually call anyone, and haven't been to a club in years though. Just don't like how it exploits both of the sexes. You get the absolute worst stereotypes of both men and women at those clubs.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I've got a little different perspective.

As anyone could probably infer from my post, I'm a performer, too, although I play music instead of take off my clothes.

So, I do appreciate the effort of the performances that I see, just as if I were watching a band.

I could never be rude to a dancer; they catch hell from all sides already. If she walks away feeling appreciated, then I've done my part as a customer, and maybe that night will go a little easier for her.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've never been to a female strip club...well, "in" a strip club. I've been to alot of them. I wish there were more male strip clubs in LA.

The one time I went to a strip club, I did spend alot of money.

Muscley, white or latin guys with long hair and big cocks in g-strings.

I have gotten a lap dance before, but it was really gross because I was wearing a nice outfit and the guy got self-tan and baby oil all over me so I couldn't really focus.

I know some guys who used to strip, and my best friend is a stripper...she's a girl. She's pretty good even though I've never actually watched her perform with her clothes off. I've known she could dance since we were in middle school. I wanted to be a go-go boy for a long time, but I just never got up the nerve or lost enough weight.

I seriously have a thing for male exotic dancers.

There's this website called Male Strippers Unlimited that I used to have a running subscription to for a while because they constantly updated their page with hot pics and videos of strippers in various situations.

Strippers with hard-ons

Public Performances

Crowd participation...etc.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first strip club experience was with my gf at the time. I was nervous and didnt enjoy it.

the second time, I was drunk and with friends in another state. I was too drunk to get any pleasure at all from it, but I really liked it.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visit stripclubs few times a year and my latest visit was the weekend . I don't know why but for some reason I never get hard inside the club .

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly i've been to male and female strip clubs. I go with my male friends sometimes when they got to see woman strippers and sometimes they go with me to see male strippers. We're all open minded so maybe that has something to do with it. Seems like everytime I look my nipples are hard because I get cold fast so when I go to the stip club they aren't sure if its because i'm cold or horny. Ussually male strippers don't excite me in those thongs but some of my guy friends are bi so I go just to hang out with them sometimes. Now, once they're nude and if their dick is big thats a turn on. I've seen a girl suck a guys dick in front of everybody. I'll touch it easily but sucking a dick? Hell no! (Well, atleast not in public)